CrazyBoards.org

I think the most at one time was 7. I've been on pretty much everything there is to be on over the years, though. One family of anti-psychotics was barred for me due to a dangerous side effects on one med that would have extended to all the others related to it. Other than that though, I've been patiently compliant since I was diagnosed trying everything the doc threw at me. If you can imagine, going on 12 years of trying meds, that's one helluva list. :P 

One for depression, one daily driver for anxiety and one as needed.  One for insomnia.  Pretty much the list.  The antidepression drug has good results for the OCD (Of the finger biting cuticle biting stuff)  I'm not sure it helps with the perfectionist part or counting ceiling tiles.  <_<

The prescribed stuff is my signature.  I also take Vit D, Folic Acid, Iron, Calcium, COq19, baby aspirin and a multivitamine.  I think if they ever had a contest like they do with people eatting 50 hot dogs or 5 lb tacos that (If they were handfuls of pills) I would win.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HAL9000 said:

I think if they ever had a contest like they do with people eatting 50 hot dogs or 5 lb tacos that (If they were handfuls of pills) I would win.

Yo, SAME. When I see people using pill cutters, I can't help but think, "...wimp."

I didn't realize it was a special skill until I made a nurse do a "WOW!"  Maybe we should form a team and start a sport.  Or my other concern is how many calories are in all these pills?  Maybe we could just live on the pills (Like they said would happen in the far distant future like IN THE YEAR 2000 all meals will come in pill form.  We will fly to work in flying car or jetpacks.  The moon will be a common Vacation spot and we will probably have colonies on the tropical planet Venus and some hardy types living on Mars and trading with the Martians and looking in awe at the great canals they built to move water from one part of the planet to the other.   Oh!  And Atomic ray guns and Robots.   What the F?  No wonder I'm depressed this future we have is just a sucky form of my youth.  TV sets are flat.  Big deal...   We have video phones (Except for Skype which is total crap now) and we have computers that talk and understand what we say... Humm maybe not...Those Gosh Dang help lines.  Say yes or no?  I didn't understand that?  Listen to our options because they have changed.   Don't hang up  Buzzz.

1. Neurontin 2. Lexapro 3. Rexulti 4. Morphine Contin 5. Ultram 6. Propranolol 7. Flexeril 8. Sildenafil

Ugh... didn't realize it was that much until I typed it all out.  And then there's the vitamins & NSAIDs.