CrazyBoards.org

Rechargable Battery Expert Advice

if they are AA, sure.

You may find that they don't last very long.  A lot of the cameras are very sensitive to low voltage and cut out. The rechargeable batteries are able to keep a higher voltage as they discharge than alkalines can.

Give it a try.

A.M.

if they are AA, sure.

You may find that they don't last very long.  A lot of the cameras are very sensitive to low voltage and cut out. The rechargeable batteries are able to keep a higher voltage as they discharge than alkalines can.

Give it a try.

A.M.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But it won't fuck up my camera?

if they are AA, sure.

Give it a try.

A.M.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But it won't fuck up my camera?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only one way to find out.  But I would guess not.

Another question.  I bought some cheap ($10) rechargeable batteries and a charger when I bought my camera.  It says they recharege in 10 hrs, but I forgot and left it on for like 24 hrs.  When I put the batteries in the camera, they were dead.

Did I kill them or what? 

if they are AA, sure.

Give it a try. 

Only one way to find out.  But I would guess not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Libby, As I am an amateur photographer (barely) I spent a bunch of money on this camera and I don't want to break it any sooner than I probably will anyway. My charger is lost amongst the moving shuffle. I don't have any thing to take pictures of right now anyway. But I am working on a web site. I need a slide scanner. I can go to the college where I worked and used their's but since I worked in that dept., I don't really want to socialize with them. Bradley was a pro photog and graphic artist and I have boxes and boxes of slides that I want to get into digital before I lose them or they get much older.

How art thou today, Princess?

Hugs,

Suze

Archived