CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
IcePrincess88

The Next U.S President

The next U.S President  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the next U.S President? And why?

• Trump
    • Clinton
    • Rubio
    • Sanders
    • Cruz
    • Bush
    • Carson
    • Christie
    • Other

I don't understand how your country can go from someone as liberal as Barack Obama to someone as right wing as Donald Trump. 

Me thinks Britain may have lost the stupidest country of the year title. 

But yeah the turn around is shocking. But as we have seen outside the US that there has been a definitive anti-establishment campaign. 

3 hours ago, Southern Discomfort said:

I don't understand how your country can go from someone as liberal as Barack Obama to someone as right wing as Donald Trump. 

this is part of what mystifies me.  we go from a man I love to a man I'm terrified of in a heartbeat.

WHAT. THE. F. I am so ashamed and embarrassed, America. This is excuriating and humiliating. I can't believe all of the stupid people in this country. WOW

34 minutes ago, LooneyBin17 said:

To every Trump supporter on this site: fuck you.I'll make your life hell.

I am going to laugh at Trump voters so hard when he messes up this country. I'll laugh and laugh and laugh at them...

Not only did Trump win the presidency but we democrats lost the house and senate to Republicans too. I want to puke!! People, in this country, actually voted for these people. WOW that just blows my mind how ignorant the people in this country are. Everyone drank the Kool-Aid.

• Like 1

So much hatred and fear for one guy. I feel like everyone is judging him because he's not "politically correct" enough.

He is a marvellous businessman which is what the country needs, he wants more domestic jobs instead of having all the businesses' taking their business abroad. He wants to reduce taxes and help domestic businesses grow for them to employ more people instead of having a country in China take all the jobs. He has practical foreign policies and says what he thinks honestly. The current establishment including most of the biased media hate him.

I don't see how that is a bad thing. He also made sure corrupted Hillary didn't become elected. A liar who believes one thing and says another to get votes. She doesn't care for the so called 'oppressed', she just pretends to care for the votes.

Just wait and see and America will prevail economically with enough jobs and pay. I might not agree with 100% of Trump's policies such as his stances on space exploration and science but sure I agree with a lot of them and I'm not even American. America used to be great but now it's in utter ruins but Trump’s exemplary entrepreneurship and business management skills are what I believe is what America needs. If the US becomes great again, I might be looking forward to visit. I'm a young film-maker after all and the old forgotten American dream sounds wonderful.

Edited by The Right Honourable Jimmy

27 minutes ago, The Right Honourable Jimmy said:

So much hatred and fear for one guy. I feel like everyone is judging him because he's not "politically correct" enough.

He is the OPENLY politically incorrect which sounds stupid and hateful. 

While Clinton has her own language to refers to the same people on her not so private e-mails.

32 minutes ago, The Right Honourable Jimmy said:

He is a marvellous businessman which is what the country needs, he wants more domestic jobs instead of having all the businesses' taking their business abroad. He wants to reduce taxes and help domestic businesses grow for them to employ more people instead of having a country in China take all the jobs. He has practical foreign policies and says what he thinks honestly. The current establishment including most of the biased media hate him.

He isn't.

I would describe Trump as 'an american hustler'.

Family involved with mob, he comes from money, meritocracy in his and almost all the cases are just myths to personality cult.

He buys from China, everybody buys from China.

China buys American debt as mean to validates their currency, which makes US welfare works. this is just populist talk.

Once he stops dealing with China, US welfare state goes bankrupt.

41 minutes ago, The Right Honourable Jimmy said:

I might not agree with 100% of Trump's policies such as his stances on space exploration and science but sure I agree with a lot of them and I'm not even American.

The problem is, which policies? 

From both sides, nobody talk about how to make it real and only made this a huge circus.

----------

In a democracy, presidents are no longer 'leaders' but just representatives, they have their saying but mostly they are just a reflection of it's own people or INTERESTS, this is what is sad and funny, maybe this can be a wake up call.

People believe he was after their interests...

Hillary Clinton would put a no fly zone in Syria just to build a pipeline.

She already proven to be PRO-WAR.

Trump UNTIL this MOMENT is ANTI-WAR.

If I'm not mistaken, US is in seven conflicts, Obama made record in deporting people and the list goes on.

Media wants to picture Trump as everyone that was already BAD and THERE.

Clinton has ties to Klan, Clinton Has ties to Sharia Law countries and wants to convince that she's in favor of woman rights.

I'm not a Trump supporter.

I'm not even American.

Just don't buy this crap, because now, who's selling hate is the DEMOCRATS.

If you think about it, some of Trump supporters could actually start a civil war, so maybe this was for better, to everyone.

I'm probably mistaken in prediction but I just stated some facts if someone needs sources I can post...

Peace out.

1 hour ago, LooneyBin17 said:

Just wait until he defunds Planned parenthood and people will die.Wait till he passes homopobic and racist laws.People will die.You see only the economical "benefit"but you give zero fucks about the people that out of fear are running away to Canada.You give zero fucks about every latino,muslim,lgbtq and woman who will be bullied,raped,killed,forced to have unwanted child or their rights taken away.He is a businessman,but he is also a racis swine,and I'd rather have America like it was until now,than thriving and prospering on the rights and lives of others,so fuck you.

56 minutes ago, LooneyBin17 said:

Oh so Trump's bigotry isn't selling hate,huh?

Oh, sorry to be the one to bring you this up, but...

Hillary gives zero fucks to Latinos, Muslism, LGBTQ and Woman but you're too blind to see it.

I'll include 'black' people, because American loves to create human species and separate than by pigment and religion.

Hillary loves Latinos, like Obama, who record on deporting.

Hillary loves latinos and call latinos 'needy people'.

Muslim?

Wow, She must love those ones, but only man and money.

She's helping creating the immigrant, how lovable?

LGBTQ?

Specially in Sharia of the countries of investors.

"Woman who will be bullied,raped,killed,forced to have unwanted child or their rights?"

Like all the population of woman on the countries that invested and invests on her?

Wake up kid.

I'll not answer to you anymore because you're clear a byproduct of ignorance. 

Your discourse is pure hatred, you're a hypocrite and don't care about what is happening outside on a place called earth.

Edited by uncomfortable thoughts
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LooneyBin17 said:

To every Trump supporter on this site: fuck you.I'll make your life hell.

8 hours ago, LooneyBin17 said:

I hope each one of them looses loved ones and all they have to th bullshit he will bring.

So moralistic.

52 minutes ago, LooneyBin17 said:

And how exactly do you know half of that?

Hmmm. 

Studying...

I don't know half, I know everything that I said with exception in my predictions and speculations.

It all had fundament in something called geopolitics.

Sources include feed backs from US government.

Anything would have been better that Trump.

I can't say for sure but, maybe I risk to say, anything except Hillary Clinton.

How am I a hypocrite?Do explain,or you lack the brains to do so?You wake the fuck up,I've been having panic attacks because of what has been happening on your fucking earth.

It's easy.

You implied hate from Trump and supporters (supporters different from voters) and made hateful remarks about those people while doing it, this means you're a hypocrite.

Hillary Clinton is a misleading person, which makes her also a hypocrite.

Please don't come back saying: and what about Trump? blah blah blah.

I already stated a bunch of information about his own hypocrisy and deceiving positions.

I've been having panic attacks because of what has been happening on your fucking earth.

I thought you're panicking about your own views.

Yes,I am filled with hatred.I have the right to,especially towards people like you,who decide to just defent america's poor choices.

See.

You're a hypocrite filled with hate and fed by hate and fear.

Right now, this hate and fear is on democratic expanses more than on Trump supporters.

This is part of opposition, it's normal.

If you are entitled of hate, why won't you let other be?

You're just an entitled person, self absorbed, that's why.

You care about yourself.

If you cared about others you would see the big picture and not start this hate speech, can you see the other way around?

'America's poor choice'

Another american exceptionalist, self centered and... ignorant.

Can't you see that you just admitted that you're nationalist and observing your lack of interests on the global scenario I can even put your defense of national status and indifference towards other nations as something that pours out of an ambiguous positioning Fascism?

I said: 

So moralistic.

Definitely more than you are.

This shows your immaturity and again, since you're open mouthed kid, I'll just say:

YOU'RE STUPID.

If you think moralism is a virtue you goes against everything you first said to be defending.

I'll leave you with that and I'll not charge you because I'm not a sophist but I prefer spending my time learning than explaining because I know I lack and I'm ignorant but not on your level of stupidity.

You look like someone who could benefit from reading and observing and after that you could just start having respectful conversations.

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in the insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding". — Louis Brandeis.

Here is the reality. 

I am not American.

Since when has there been any government, in any country, that actually, genuinely cared about its citizens, and how they effect the world, in a way that is not ethnocentric?

Mmmhmm. Pretty sure we all know the answer. 

Also, let's just say, that such a thing existed. Can the government, with all their deluded power, change anybody's opinion, on any issue?

No. They cannot. All they can do is imprison them, or charge them,  if they commit felonies. But, again, since when has any government, been capable of accurately judging crime, without placing their half assed views into consideration?

Therefore, there will always be people in this world, that have a bigoted, racist, sexist, what-have-you opinion, and said people will always get away with crime, whilst vulnerable, innocent, minority folk (such as mentally ill people) will get incorrectly charged with crimes that they didn't even commit. Or lose human rights. Or both. 

There will always be many things wrong in this world, that effect multiple groups negatively. Nothing can be done about it. That is the reality of how countries are governed, and opinions. 

Personally, I would not have voted for either. But, considering that I exist in a  country that doesn't allow me to vote (ironic, considering it is illegal for adults to not register to vote)and doesn't give 2 fucks about my human rights, or quality of life, I find it hard to be sorry for such an ethnocentric, egostistic country. 

Edited by Hopelessly Broken

3 minutes ago, LooneyBin17 said:

I can't start a respectful conversation with a person i do not respect.

Hypocrite child.

You can't start a respectful conversation with anyone who has a different opinion than you.

You can't also start any conversation because that would imply the need of content.

If you will not learn from me or from someone else's who shares a different view than yours, it doesn't worry me.

Diversity always find a way to teach the ignorant ones.

I'm replying solely to bow out because I don't know if there's a way to do that without actually replying.  Enjoy your mutual insulting session.  Like much of the country, I don't need any more for now.

• Like 1

not asking you to, just not intending to follow it.

(obviously contradicted in part by this reply, but sometimes i can't stop myself. i'll do so now.)