Hiya :)

Hi everyone ^^

Well, I never quite know what to say in Intros but I wanted to write one before jumping into the rest of the forum.

Let's see, my name is Kostja, I'm a 27 year old trans male and I'm neurodivergent. My official diagnoses are recurrent major depression (I think that's what it's called in English, I didn't really understand google too well.) and unspecified personality disorder. Other than that, I struggle with disordered eating, self harm (clean for a little over a year, but I still have a lot of thoughts about it) and some trauma induced brain weirdness that I haven't had professionally analysed. 

I might have ADD as well, but I'm only due to be tested in march because there was no prior appointment available.

And as I've hinted at, I'm not a native English speaker, I'm German. Since I've been communicating in English since I was 13 years old I think I'm doing alright just forgive the occasionally weird phrasing, spelling or lack of understanding something on my part. I do try.

I guess that's all for now, nice to meet you all and I hope we'll get along great :)

Edit: Also, I have a question: Where should posts about intrusive thoughts go? As far as I know, they are not connected to a specific disorder for me but can be troubling sometimes. 

Edited by Kostja

Welcome! Don't worry about your spelling, I've seen too many people on the internet whose first language is English dragging it through the mud to not care. As long as it's readable (which it is) it's just fine. 

I think if it was me posting about intrusive thoughts I'd have to ask the question what do I think triggers it, personally for me I feel my intrusive thoughts are anxiety based so I would post it in the anxiety board. 

Hi! Welcome to CB! :)

When you don't know where to post something you can put it in Not Otherwise Specified, or NOS. Or you can ask the staff. In fact, you can ask the staff anything at any time. So please don't hesitate to do so. And yes, recurrent major depression makes sense. Or it does to me, anyway.

Looking forward to seeing your posts around :)