CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
iaawal

What's your favorite candle scent and/or brand?

My favorite is White Barn Vanilla Bean candle from Bath and Body works. I bought 8 during their 50% off sale. LOL. Best vanilla candle ever. I typically always love vanilla or soft sweet scents. They're so yummy. 

So what are your favorite candle scents and/or brands?

Depends on the time of year. In fall and winter, I like cinnamon. I like pine around Christmas. I don't really have a particular brand that I prefer.

Edited by jt07

Yankee candles (have not tried any other as I am really only getting into candles now).

My favourite scent is lavender

I like lavender also, but overall in general the scent of candles is too much for me to handle.  I can't go into a candle store.  I'm also afraid of fire so I don't ever light them.

Vanilla, followed closely by lavender. No particular brand, I buy what's on sale. 

Oh, my daughter did insist one time that we try something like cookie dough scent. Omg, BARF.

On 2/15/2016 at 7:35 AM, Rabbit37 said:

Vanilla, followed closely by lavender. No particular brand, I buy what's on sale. 

Oh, my daughter did insist one time that we try something like cookie dough scent. Omg, BARF.

OMG. I love cookie dough, but just to eat. lol!

I've always been curious about yankee candle. 

8 hours ago, iaawal said:

OMG. I love cookie dough, but just to eat. lol!

I've always been curious about yankee candle. 

Yankee Candles IMO are really good candles.  I've never heard anything negative said about it over the years.  I don't go in candle stores (and don't like them), but IMO Yankee Candles are a good brand.

13 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

Yankee Candles IMO are really good candles.  I've never heard anything negative said about it over the years.  I don't go in candle stores (and don't like them), but IMO Yankee Candles are a good brand.

I also don't go into candle stores too often. If I do go to BBW, I usually leave fast. I typically leave there with a headache and a stuffy nose. lol. 

1 hour ago, iaawal said:

I also don't go into candle stores too often. If I do go to BBW, I usually leave fast. I typically leave there with a headache and a stuffy nose. lol. 

Yes ... I get the headache too and bothers my sinuses.

I like Yankee Candle. One candle will make my whole apartment smell great!

For scents, I never have the money for Yankee candles, I just get them as gifts, I have a birthday cake scented one that I adore, as well as an apple one and a cranberry chutney one.

My favorite candle scent that I have isn't a Yankee candle, so the smell isn't super-strong, but I love it nonetheless. It is maple and honey scented.

7 hours ago, SoaringRaven said:

I like Yankee Candle. One candle will make my whole apartment smell great!

For scents, I never have the money for Yankee candles, I just get them as gifts, I have a birthday cake scented one that I adore, as well as an apple one and a cranberry chutney one.

My favorite candle scent that I have isn't a Yankee candle, so the smell isn't super-strong, but I love it nonetheless. It is maple and honey scented.

I should have sent to you the one I got for Christmas ... I didn't want it and my mom is giving it away for a gift swap.  Idk where it is now.  It was cranberry orange scent.

There's a maple candle downstairs in the kitchen that my brother and his girlfriend got for my mum that I like to sniff. I believe I'm hyposensitive to olfactory so I try to stimulate it when I can.

My tastes appear popular--vanilla, lavender, and cinnamon being the main ones. 

I like others, but need to sniff them first.  Those three I can pretty much count on being fine. 

i like flower scents (lily, iris, honeysuckle) and tree scents (pine, quaking aspen) generally.

i generally DISlike food scents, especially anything sweet smelling. i do, however, like fig and cucumber scented things.