CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
IcePrincess88

How many total medications are you on?

How many different medications are you taking?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How many different medications are you taking?

• 15+

Provigil, Klonopin, Xanax, Naltrexone, Wellbutrin, Abilify, Lamictal, Prozac, Lansoprazole, QVAR inhaler, Xopenex inhaler, Flexeril, Zofran, Bentyl, Trazodone, B12 shot, Flonase, Azelastine.

For me it is 18.

Wasn't sure how to reply to the poll, you want total, or daily? Like flash, I'm on 3 daily, with several available PRN. 

It's rapidly approaching infinity. I think this week it's ten plus a few to be taken as needed that I haven't taken lately. This is a good reminder to me to update my signature...

The non psych meds...  I take 7 vitamin/Mineral Deficiency tablets.   *I'm not a health nut this is all prescribed stuff.   Things that keep the heart Chemistry right, Vit D for the complete lack of sunshine here, Iron for anemia and so on and so forth.  Plus 10 others?   Holy crap thats over 20 pills...  Looking at that figure is sorta  disturbing.   I'm a walking pharmacy / warehouse. 

I've talked to my GDoc about all the pills and she went over what I took and for what and there really aren't any "just for the hell of it" pills.  And none of it is for fringe type "The doctor on TV says it will make me young forever" type stuff.  

I hate these questions and line of questioning.

In addition to the meds in my sig. I take 3 meds for sugar control, 2 for blood pressure, 2 for lipids, 3 for Allergy

In addition to the PRN's listed in my sig. I take as PRN 2 meds for pain 

Edited by notloki

13. Four of the migraine meds are prn, I just take two daily. The potassium citrate is for my kidney disease. The rest are psychiatric meds.

9 (4 are psych - the rest are asthma, allergies, and hormonal), but i should start taking my vitamins and supplements again. so it should probably be like 12.

Edited by cosima