CrazyBoards.org

It is a hard struggle. I am Indian so our culture is rather different. So this was a hard topic to bring up. I'm suprised at how she took it though,

Edited by Pearly

I still feel tempted to contact this guy even though he is a jerk. I told him i thought he was a liar and a twat but agreed to sleep with him despite that. anyway whats done is done. glad i have not done anything i regret.

I am so relieved that cell phones apps and social media weren't a big part of dating when I was single! I think I would have made a few more bad decisions than I already did :)

Don't contact him. Don't get on dating sites or apps at all until your mood episode is over. There are hook up type sites, and serious relationship types, and although both are iffy during mood changes, the casual hook up types are the worst. Don't be tempted to think you have it under control, I have many times thought that. I'd resolve to just talk, meet for coffee, etc, only to have impulsivity and poor judgement take over. It's a slippery slope, so don't take the first step that direction. Look out for yourself.  

I would steer clear of this guy. He knows you are bipolar and you have said no in your screen shot there yet he still persists. He sounds dangerous to me. He may only want sex, or he may want to do someone harm. You never know.