CrazyBoards.org

Dr. Mercola's Plan

I know a lot of you may think Dr. Mercola is a quack, because he doesn't like to prescribe pharmacueticals for everything that ails you, but I like his plan and I follow it very closely. His plan has helped me recover from things I never thought I would be able to do without drugs.

He has a plan with 29 secrets to a good night sleep. Follow as many of them as you can and I think you'll get a good nights rest. I find that I really need to sleep in total darkness to stay asleep throughout the night, since I am ultra sensitive to light.

Sleep Plan

i think all of his stuff on sleep hygine is sound advice.

sometimes the stuff he says (like about electromagnetic waves like AM pointed out) is a bit off the wall.

but i know that if i keep my house dim starting around 8 pm and sleep in the dark, and don't do work in bed, etc... i certainly sleep better.

i'm curious about what he had to say about when the adrenals do their thing, i'll have to look into that further.

melatonin never worked for me (and i don't know if it interacts with any meds)... but most of what he says there is good sound sleep hygine advice that can't hurt.

i'm glad it's working for you

sleep well !

Electromagnetic waves are what televisions emit, right? Because leaving a TV on at night actually HELPS me, even if I put it on mute, I can still "feel" it on (if that makes any sense) and it helps me sleep.

Archived