CrazyBoards.org

vyvanse nausea at 70mgs

i just took my first dose of 70mgs and i had such bad nausea that i had to take a gravol to get through it. now i feel dopey and slow.

i haven't suffered from noticeable nausea so far during dose titration before moving up to 70mgs. this is terrible.

if you had nausea on vyvanse, how long did this side effect last for you? 

Edited by cosima

i know that nausea is the main side effect. i was curious about other peoples experiences with it on CB. i gather that for some people it is fleeting, and others it never goes away. anyway, i'm on day 2 at 70mgs and the nausea isn't quite as bad as yesterday, so thats promising.

Edited by cosima

4 hours ago, cosima said:

i know that nausea is the main side effect. i was curious about other peoples experiences with it on CB. i gather that for some people it is fleeting, and others it never goes away. anyway, i'm on day 2 at 70mgs and the nausea isn't quite as bad as yesterday, so thats promising.

Awesome to hear that it's improving! Everyone reacts differently, so yea, getting some direct feedback would be helpful to gauge where you are. But, to me, it seems like your body is starting to get resistant to the nauseous side effect of vyvanse. That's a good sign! Eventually you shouldn't feel nauseous and only the good effects will be felt.