CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
TakeAChillPill

What Did You Accomplish Today?

Called MA Health (received good info, and no wait on hold)

Called CVS

Get mail

Yesterday it was laundry and cleaning the BR floor.

I didn't do everything that I had planned to do today. In fact I only did ONE thing....I went to the hairdressers

Grocery shopping.  It took me a seemingly long time to buy everything on my list.  I persisted, only forgetting Halo Top ice-cream which is only 240 calories per entire pint!    I got peanut butter which can be iffy if I don't control myself with it.  I also added white cheddar Cheezits to the order which could also be trouble.  

I helped make dinner.

I had a good Pdoc appt.

Waking up (on my own, no alarm clock), early enough to have time to myself before the day begins.

Me and my class were split into groups and had to do a film noir/documentary about Northampton. We had all day to do it. We accomplished a lot. We went to the Sessions House (Old County Assize Court) in the town centre. My friends were sentenced to death for stealing pigs and talking to gypsies. I was sentenced to death for treason.

I am going to be hanged from the neck till I'm dead :'o

BiC0SHE.jpg

I helped my mom with getting things printed from the internet.  She needed pictures and descriptions of chandeliers and other things for her new house.  It was fun.

I went the Khols and bought a new smaller wallet that will fit in my new smaller purse.  I also bought one shade of nail polish for myself and one for my mother.  

I tried a home remedy to dry up some bothersome acne on my chin- Apple Cider Vinegar diluted in water- dab it on affected area with a cotton ball.  

Yesterday I found out I was getting a new fridge, so I took everything out of the kitchen, and afterwards thought 'how the hell did I fit all this in there.'  Then I wiped the floor down and then scrubbed it (I hadn't done this for months.  I can't remember when I did it last).  Also threw away a fairly large piece of carpet that had been in my kitchen that has been there for years and I didn't want it there any longer.  Just was one more thing to vacuum and clean up underneath it when I picked it up (it is amazing how dirty a floor can get when a rug is on top of it).

Today so far, laundry is done, brushing my teeth are done.

Unpacked the flat-pack desk and set it up ready for the handyman to put together. Not much else. Slept late because my son is away.

Got a new fridge, so I took everything out and put it all back into the new one.  Nice and clean :) .

Washed the kitchen floor.

Moved everything back into the kitchen.

Took a mildly cool bath (I was so hot after doing everything).

Called SSA.  Was hung up or disconnected, but I don't think it was a disconnection because it was mid-sentence.

Got some bills paid.

Washed my hair.

Tidied bedroom

Connected new printer which is not really a big deal but I'm really not good with that type of stuff ☺

Went to Slimming World and stayed for group meeting.

Yesterday was going to the apple orchard, getting some apples and apple cider donuts.

Today, getting groceries, Calling CVS, and watching a show I missed on-line.

The Health app on my phone says I walked 3.6 miles today which isn't surprising considering how long I shopped and walked!  

I had two kiwis for dinner after eating too much bread today. 

Laundry.

Called some people at 2 different grocery stores to see if they can get an item in that I want.  They think it is being discontinued but there is a chance it isn't.

Avoided a complete meltdown.  Sat with the emotions and let them eventually pass.  Well mostly.  I'm no Buddha.

signed up for an online course that intersects modern psychology and Buddhism.  Slightly scared it's too much but i figure it's free and ungraded.

started some cleaning and some laundry.  Trying to stay in the moment with both and not have my thoughts scatter here and there.