CrazyBoards.org

What Did You Accomplish Today?

I applied for a cashier job Thursday night and followed up with the store yesterday.  Still waiting!

I decided to go with the family on vacation next week instead of staying home. 

I bought stuff to make cauliflower nachos!  I'm making those tomorrow.  

I made a dentist appt for tomorrow- just a regular cleaning and checkup.  

I sent my Pdoc the TIME magazine article about CBD oil.  As much as I like her approach I consider her a cave dweller who doesn't keep up on new things.  I hope she reads it.

I changed the aquarium filter.  Dynamite and Gilligan seem happier.  

I won many games of scrabble!

Got up at an only slightly late hour.

Took a shower.

Not an accomplishment but didn't eat anything.

I saw TDoc today and mostly whined about problems with my year long attempt to get Unscrewed by the goons from XXXX-XXXX Typing the name makes me yell THOSE FUCKS and everyone is sleeping.

I went to XXXX-XXXX and in a mild tone of voice and acting very civil and friendly explained my problem.  Asked if they could tell me what was going on with the adjustments of my 30+ claims and where the guy who was supposed to tell me this yesterday was hiding.   I was told he wasn't available and somehow I found myself walking back to my car without having learned a thing or lost my cool.  Which is probably why I was walking to my car.

Only took 2 Xanax (My script says 3 a day as needed) but...  

Finished a funny analogy to my experience with XXXX-XXXX subing fast food purchases for insurance.   The short form is I order a Whopper, Fries and a Coke for $5.   I swipe my credit card and am charged $500.   I don't notice this.  I get home open the bag and find the Fries are missing, the Cup is filled with fizzy Dishwater and instead of the Whopper I have a Mr McFish head sandwich with a bite taken out of it and a cigerette butt smushed out in the middle of the bun.  I go back to complain and the manager looks in the bag.  Dumps in some cold Fries replaces the butt with a pickle slice and hands me back the bag.  I tell him I ordered the Whopper fries and a coke for $5 and he says, "Whats that?" and he points to the sign that used to show the whopper special and I see the sign spin around to show the Mr McFish Head combo meal for $500   Right around this time the bank alerts me that my account is overdrawn.  So I hire a lawyer and send him a video of the tricky Mr McFish Head sign flipping back and forth to the Whopper.  The lawyer is excited and meets with the management people.  At first they seem shocked and all will be well.  They invite him to meet the Legal team at MacBurger Queen HQ and he walks into a room of Yale Law Grads who are also talented in ultimate fighting.  They shake his hand (Breaking several bones) and tell him how much they look forward to meeting him in a Cage Tag Team death match where 26 of them will fight him.  So I go to court where I try to explain the problem but the judge keeps asking me if I'm there because I've been denied Medical assistance.  I tell her 3 or 4 times that I have never applied for MA don't plan on it and the case is about this Mr McFish Head mess.   The Judge makes a point that she can't fire anyone and can not fix any signs that may be flipping around.  I ask the Judge what she can do and she takes this as an insult and lists all the horific things she can do to me.  The judge reads a list of papers the other lawyers wrote and notes that I sent a page explaining the bait and switch.  The judge renders her decision (By mail) which reads it is against the law to retro actively ask for a cheese burger, onion rings and a diet sprite.  *Which I never asked for or even hinted would solve my problem.

Then my head explodes and all the Mr McFish head sandwiches start laughing in tiny voices..

THE END!

I made a homemade shrimp salad and a lot of hard work went into it.  I even started with raw unpeeled shrimp.  Today i learned peeling 4 lbs of shrimp is annoying but ultimately rewarding.  I also made my mother very happy when we had the shrimp salad for dinner over cabbage with Aisan sesame dressing.  

I got my dental cleaning out of the way and by some miracle of god have no cavities again.  

I helped my mom give her pooch Toby his antibiotic.  He had dental work today and had to have 6 teeth pulled.  Poor little guy!  

I accomplished wasting another day talking to the Mr McFish Head insurance goons.  They made up a new story to get rid of me for another week.  The rest of the day was spent being depressed. 

Oh wait... I did do one thing.  I emailed GDoc asking if I can go back to Valium or bump the dose or frequency of the Xanax. 

Really struggling with one particular proof even though I don't need it. It still drives me crazy that I don't completely understand it, and I'm going to keep chipping away at it until it's mine. I made some significant inroads into it today. Given one more day, I will have it.

Mildly productive day.

Slept a little.

Got up really early.  *I didn't take any Ambien so I got to watch the sun rise.   *Which is something everyone should do once in a while.

Took a shower.

Ate one of my frozen multi attempts at perfection omlets project.  Ahh....  They froze into one solid thing and microwaving turned it into a dried up tube of cheese.   Still better then some food I've eaten.

Found out my insurance covers EVisits. 

Did an EVisit about the latest meds change and thankfully GDoc listened.

GDoc reminded me that walking daily is a good way to dial down the stress.  *And I listened.  And will obey!  ;-)  It might be great to combine watching the sun rise and walking.

Held sick kitty and watched bugs buzzing around the backyard light.   I bought cat food on sale and... She doesn't like it and throws up what she does eat.   So.....  Trip to the pet food store tomorrow.

Kicked myself for not sending phones today.   *Got another one sold today so three in short order.  Yippie!  Some lucky bills will be paid.

• Like 1

Decluttered and thoroughly scrubbed kitchen counters, cleaned out fruit/veggie bowls, wiped down appliances and cleaned underneath, completely cleaned off and scrubbed kitchen table, cleaned out the fridge-freezer, tossing freezer burnt foods and wiping it down. Skimmed the congealed fat off the jars of chilled homemade beef stock, and found room in the large freezer for them. Swept off the front porch and watered herbs.

<sweat pant collapse>

Hmmm, hypo maybe?

Got a bunch of stuff listed on Craig's List.
Laundry.
Got a bunch more stuff sorted from the front closet and bedroom closet.

Working on packing another couple of boxes.

19 hours ago, HAL9000 said:

Slept a little.

Got up really early.  *I didn't take any Ambien so I got to watch the sun rise.   *Which is something everyone should do once in a while.

Took a shower.

Ate one of my frozen multi attempts at perfection omlets project.  Ahh....  They froze into one solid thing and microwaving turned it into a dried up tube of cheese.   Still better then some food I've eaten.

Found out my insurance covers EVisits. 

Did an EVisit about the latest meds change and thankfully GDoc listened.

GDoc reminded me that walking daily is a good way to dial down the stress.  *And I listened.  And will obey!  ;-)  It might be great to combine watching the sun rise and walking.

Held sick kitty and watched bugs buzzing around the backyard light.   I bought cat food on sale and... She doesn't like it and throws up what she does eat.   So.....  Trip to the pet food store tomorrow.

Kicked myself for not sending phones today.   *Got another one sold today so three in short order.  Yippie!  Some lucky bills will be paid.

Sounds like you had a great day!  :-)

I kept to my diet today for the third day in row.  Rejoice!