CrazyBoards.org

Okay, I'm forgetting the kids names, the dogs names, and at times, wondering where the hell a certain street is, only to remember it's in another town. But I hit a new low today. Woke up late from a necessary nap, was running late to pick up my son. I throw on my jacket, grab what I need, which had to include the keys on the floor (I knew I had thrown them there) and head out. Only to realize, the 3yo doesn't have a jacket on. So I go back into the house, leaving the keys in the door so I don't lock myself out. That's when I begin looking for the keys on the floor. I'm freaking out because I can't find them. They're HANGING RIGHT THERE in the door, if I would just look. I call husband, he has to leave his meeting to pick up son, now late. I swear, the memory of picking up those keys the first time is not there, once I went back in the house it was like another scene was starting over.

I'm waiting outside, so husband doesn't have to even park the truck, when I spy the keys dangling. It's like that part, that moment of grabbing the keys has been wiped from my memory. I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!

Guest billycat

umm,    oh  ya , me too but I strated topomax two weeks ago and I have to write every thing down now...if only I could remember where i put those notes.....shit!

Rabbit I have complete empathy for you.  ;)

Archived