CrazyBoards.org

I know usually people don't answer these topics but I'm curious anyone with bipolar have hypomania that's so bad you scream an cuss an argue with a love one jump out of a car cut your self and have a fit of rage or panic attack that ends in a crying mess? And spout of depression and numbness an some burst of energy in between 

Like the others said... sounds like you could be having a mixed state. Your doctor should be able to confirm that or otherwise explain what's happening; any way you could move your meeting closer? If you're engaging in dangerous activities, you should probably reach out to her ASAP. FWIW, there's plenty of room to go up on 200mg seroquel.

i'm bp1 it's hard for me to feel depression/burst of energy like you say (maybe because of the meds) but it sometimes happens, i mean i won't cut myself for this i dont give a f*ck i can deal with it

even if I wanted to i will NEVER cut myself cuz this is almost permanent on the body, i would prefer flipping the kitchen table for exemple even if i'm not a violent guy rather than cutting myself

edit: i think it's a mixed state like the other people said and how you described it

Edited by uhwt

14 hours ago, aura said:

Like the others said... sounds like you could be having a mixed state. Your doctor should be able to confirm that or otherwise explain what's happening; any way you could move your meeting closer? If you're engaging in dangerous activities, you should probably reach out to her ASAP. FWIW, there's plenty of room to go up on 200mg seroquel.

Unfortunately I can't get them to move it Any closer