CrazyBoards.org

Shamefully overdose on pills.. dealing with the AFTER

Hello,

I'm new to this. My last incident has led to this website.

Two weeks ago, I was pretty drunk, okay..wasted and decided I have had enough with life. I took an entire bottle of ambien and woke up in the hospital the next morning. I do remember taking the pills, but it was the drinking that made me do it. Sober, I cant picture hurting myself. Anyhow, now not only am I ashamed. I have to deal with pity from family who are constantly asking how I am doing. AND the medical bills to come for the ambulance and 3 day hospital stay. I do have insurance but im still going to be facing a huge amount of debt. This just makes everything else worse and causes anxiety. ahh

Welcome aboard!  I'm glad you found us, but I'm sorry it was under such terrible circumstances.  No wonder you are feeling pretty anxious right now.

If you want a place to share, you could also consider starting a blog - it's a nice way to become part of the community and share what's going on in your life even if you don't have a specific question for the forum.

1 hour ago, tryp said:

Welcome aboard!  I'm glad you found us, but I'm sorry it was under such terrible circumstances.  No wonder you are feeling pretty anxious right now.

If you want a place to share, you could also consider starting a blog - it's a nice way to become part of the community and share what's going on in your life even if you don't have a specific question for the forum.

Thank you so much for your guidance. 

I know it's hard to stop drinking when you feel such emptiness inside. It's a real struggle so many don't understand. I was almost there myself all the pills in a pile on my bed ready for me to ingest. It would be my 3rd time, 10th thought....it fu king sucks but there was something to see me through, I pray you have something too. And fuck all those dumb ass people asking about you. Where were they before, maybe if you can't afford it that's what you need to remember so you don't do it again. Remember it's all about what you find important in life ( hopefully you, but I understand as I don't follow my advice) not them....focus on you all the rest will fall into place. But anxiety is a bitch! I have it constantly can't figure how to tame it. Good luck darling. I'm here if you need to vent