CrazyBoards.org

I had a Statistics exam last Thursday. The exam was pretty easy and I was so calm. Until I had to make a table to write some stuff in. Then I started panicking that the table's sections weren't equal and it was bad luck. What went through my head: "Oohh nooo. This doesn't look right. This looks awful. Do I erase the whole thing, measure the page and divide them equally again?. I'll fail if it looks uneven.". I seriously panicked and it was so painful to experience. My heart started rushing, I kept sweating and I was so anxious that I bit my lips till they bled. Just sharing my story. Bye

You really need to see a doctor. I think I told that to you before in a different thread. A doctor can diagnose you and treat you and the same meds that treat your depression can also be effective against OCD. But you have to see a doctor first.

2 hours ago, jt07 said:

You really need to see a doctor. I think I told that to you before in a different thread. A doctor can diagnose you and treat you and the same meds that treat your depression can also be effective against OCD. But you have to see a doctor first.

Yea I remember you telling me to see one. I don't know why I haven't seen one yet. Maybe I don't want to get better. I guess I want to leave myself to die like that. The post was for the laughs though. It sounds funny now.

13 minutes ago, Unknown Dude said:

Yea I remember you telling me to see one. I don't know why I haven't seen one yet. Maybe I don't want to get better. I guess I want to leave myself to die like that. The post was for the laughs though. It sounds funny now.

That's not an uncommon feeling. It's one I feel a lot. I don't know who I am without my anxiety and depression, if it's not there anymore I have to learn to be a whole new person. Plus, treatment is hard work. My daughter has OCD. I've watched her battle it for years and go through years of therapy. She still needs more. It gets tiring fighting it. I believe it's worth it in the end though.

8 hours ago, jt07 said:

I don't find OCD particularly funny.

Yea I know, I mean how I reacted at that time. I laugh at weird stuff all the time.

8 hours ago, Jessamine said:

That's not an uncommon feeling. It's one I feel a lot. I don't know who I am without my anxiety and depression, if it's not there anymore I have to learn to be a whole new person. Plus, treatment is hard work. My daughter has OCD. I've watched her battle it for years and go through years of therapy. She still needs more. It gets tiring fighting it. I believe it's worth it in the end though.

Yep. As if it's a part of me that completes me. Without it I'd feel like another person.