Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Then, Sonic, you need to find a substance abuse counselor and get into treatment. Someone in your other thread mentioned a dual-diagnosis treatment facility or therapist. That sounds like a good idea.


Edited by jt07
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...