CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Pearly

I don't regret the sex but I think I was an an episode?

I am 31 years old and I just lost it to a guy I met online once and talked to for two months. Don't get me wrong , I don't regret it. But it was painful and tbh I don't think it was what I expected. But after that I have tried to contact another guy, it's given me the confidence to just ask him to do it no strings. I have not even met the other one yet. I think the hypersexual tendencies are still there but I don't seem to have any other symptom.

Just stay safe. It's never the way you expected, btw.

First, be safe, as far as both diseases and pregnancy. Be safe with everyone, every time. I won't even mention that meeting strangers for no strings sex isn't safe, and IME, those guys often refused to practice safe sex. I'm not sure if this is really what you want, or you having a manic/hypomanic episode. Sounds like me during an episode. Don't expect great sex with a stranger if you are new to sex. It's pretty unlikely. Keep in mind that this is risky behavior. Have I done it? Yes, that's why I'm warning you to be careful here. Tell your pdoc what's up, don't be shy, and see your GYN, too.  I hope your moods get regulated soon. 

• Like 1

I would not personally settle for someone saying they recently tested clean for STI's. The could be lying, not tested for everything, or already have been with someone else. Take your own precautions.  this is still new to you, don't be too trusting.  

Uhm......I recently had a business card with a photo of the person left under my window wiper. I called the number, it was for a Property Conveyancing Firm,  we met at her apartment later that day and 3 hours later I left. She has my number, I have hers. I normally don't have much sex drive drive due to years of being on AD's and over-exercising, but this was a lot of fun. She provided  condoms, because I'm not in the habit of carrying around a condom with me,  but condoms don't guarantee safety from a gift that 'keeps on giving' so to speak. Sometimes I think so long as you are careful, that is practice safe sex and really importantly, set firm boundaries as to whom you will and won't have sex with and what you will and won't do in regards to sex, it is all good.

Edited by sprocket
  • Like 1

Definitely, condom, condom, condom.

Given all that, I am the result of a broken condom. So I would also ask your gdoc about some kind of birth control; I would run any hormones past your pdoc, before taking them. I always used barrier methods, because of the hormones. They do work, they're just kind of a pain in the ass. 

Believe me, my mother never lets me forget. She's also told me several times that she could have aborted me (i.e., I owe her my life).

1 hour ago, crtclms said:

Given all that, I am the result of a broken condom. 

1 hour ago, crtclms said:

Believe me, my mother never lets me forget. She's also told me several times that she could have aborted me (i.e., I owe her my life).

That's just mental cruelty.

She's abusive. She has been diagnosed as borderline, but has narcissistic tendencies. I am the focus of her PD. My sisters try to run interference, but they get sick of the whole perpetrator/victim story. That's why I live in Utah.

Very sorry for the misinterpretation of the comment and situation.  I initially thought it had been much more lightly disclosed rather than anything along that line.

I'm the result of my parents getting snowed in at a hotel off the interstate on the way home from visiting my dad's parents.

Crt, your mother doesn't deserve the goodness that is you.

Be careful. I am hyper sexual pretty much always at varying degrees.  Currently i am not having any other symptoms. I am currently in a relationship outside of my marriage.  Hubby knows and is cool cus it's a female.  It keeps me sane and I love her to pieces. 

I am very open with my Pdoc  and tell him the degree of my symptoms and my coping methods. There are safe ways to get sexual release that wont have the issues associated with risky behavior. Bad things can and do happen.  

I have had my meds changed when i felt out of control and it has helped me stay in the drivers seat. If you are worried speak to your Pdoc.  I am assuming you have one and are on meds, but dont know your DX.

Edited by dragonfly23
  • Like 1