CrazyBoards.org

I can't handle understanding all the stuff going on in relationships and also get upset to where I flip out if people get intense like loud and it's hard to talk to my wife I can't spend time around her but I love her and so I feel bad either way is there something to do to figure out how to solve these problems I also can't be around people cuz I'm weird and have obsessions that people have no interest in talking about I am getting depressed I can't make a social life and am ruining my marriage she is my only friend.

• Like 1

If you're getting depressed it's best to talk to your doctor about it; depression is harder to treat the longer you leave it. If you get prescribed medication you might find your special interests waning a bit. I've found on risperidone that I'm much more sociable than I was before. I used to just lock myself in my bedroom, not talking to anybody, playing computer games but now I find myself spending more time with the family. I do find however just how much I've isolated myself away from my once friends, I really only see one now every month or two and that gets me a little depressed. Still, it's not healthy to lock yourself away so it's for the better. Now I just have to figure out how to maintain friendships.

• 6 months later...
On 30/06/2016 at 5:06 AM, Thewolfman said:

Your right, my grandmother who adopted me, tells me to be more social but I pick friends who people have to point out are using me I need to learn how to make friends too I wish you luck my friend your a nice person I think your cool :)

Thank you. Not sure if I saw that comment at the time. I hope you're feeling better now.