CrazyBoards.org

well, i cant exactly tell you whats "wrong" with you, but i can tell you its fairly normal to feel isolated even while you're in a crowd, so to speak. even though i have a fair number of acquaintances, i have very few friends. sometimes its just hard to connect with people, and maybe thats what you're experiencing. i really don't know, i'm pretty incoherent right now. just remember that you're not alone, and most of us here have had similar experiences, so we know what you're feeling. hope this helps a little. we're here listening. ;)

- hannah

WHy are you incoherant. I took a depakote to try and go to sleep. This guy I went out with ended up walking ahead of me when we left the pool hall, I feel rejected, if he calls again I am gonna tell him abt that shitty behavior. Ambien doesnt even give me a buzz anymore.

i'm incoherent because i just worked a mad crazy shift at work, followed by a lot of weed, so i'm pretty fried right now...don't feel rejected, even if nothing else, you have all of us! what shitty behavior are you talking about??

Maybe you are tired and let down at the end of the week.

Because you were dissapointed that your acquaintance didn't wait and walk with you?

Perhaps you were expecting to have a more exciting time and it didn't meet your expectations.

You didn't play pool to your personal standards?

If the ambien isn't working, maybe you aren't getting enough sleep and are getting run down.

Sometimes we all just sag a bit and feel low.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

A.M.

Secrets~

I spend most of my time in Boston alone, too.  So I'm spending all this money I don't have to go to California and see my best friend.  The only person who really understands me and has always been there for me.

I'm sure it doesn't mean much, but *I* think you're special.  I think you're really cool, actually.

Love,

CS

Archived