CrazyBoards.org

Extreme hyperactivity

I got a bit over-enthusiastic about a free-lance translation thing that I happened to think up (usually I cannot ecen imagije of focusing longer than a short minute). Well, I am feeling extreme hyperactivity, anxiety and brain fry from thinking or overfocusing on it, and can't stop thinking about it. Cannot sleep because my brain is in that mode. This is so common for me. I almost vomit from the queasiness. Brain weakness. Like sitting in a spinny carousel. I don't know what this is, but definitely feel like being on fire, like euphoria and dysphoria at the same time. I thought of popping some benzos..but this is why I cannot be happy because I get sick from the extremes, and kind of severe stress. Then I got a thought that I must go buy magnesium to calm me down, though it may not be that effective..I went but did manage not to buy it since I have some left at home..but felt like it is the answer for everything...flight of ideas...alternating with lows and highs. I have many projects (about ten large paintings going on). In a way it is my real self to be productive and do things I want and be cheerful, energetic, but then I crash and feel crushed between the ups and downs and severe anxiety, and need to live in a zombieland because my brain and nervous system cannot take it. I really feel I need to find the correct brain brakes and pieces that I lack. 

Thanks melissaw72! :) I will see my pdoc this month. I had a flighty thought of Trileptal or also been thinking about Neurontin... I need something stabilizing. Now feel extreme clarity and sharpness in brain but it goes "over" like straining too much...going too "up" there, loss of grounding.

If I were you and having similar thoughts, I wouldn't even wait for the pdoc appt.  I would call and ask if there is anything I can do in the meantime to help out.  The earlier you catch it, the better off you'll be.

but then I crash and feel crushed between the ups and downs and severe anxiety, and need to live in a zombieland because my brain and nervous system cannot take it.

It would really suck if this happened (you crash), like you said, and then had to deal with that.  I don't think anyone wants to go through that.

Thanks melissaw72 for your concern. I think I'll manage it until my next pdoc visit, it will be rather soon. It has been like this for ages and I am kind of used to holding the pieces together somehow with the mega swings. Pdoc is kind of out of ideas at the moment,since a long time..but we'll figure out something.