CrazyBoards.org

I woke up miserable. How many people actually wake up joyous for the day ;)
Me, never. Getting out of bed is the hardest time of the day. And I do it multiple times everyday.

I am gonna set up my medicine bag and punch the shit out of it for that bastard last night and my pompous asshole boss. I'm so angry do we have an anger forum :P   :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Medicine bag sounds good! Aren't all the forums angry!  :) Just kidding, I think it depends on my perspective. Springer threads seem best for venting the ugly bile that must be spewed for the organism to survive. IMO...Toggling... :ninja:

S9

I woke up miserable. How many people actually wake up joyous for the day dry.gif
Me, never. Getting out of bed is the hardest time of the day. And I do it multiple times everyday.
Boy, I can relate! ;) I have a king-size bed with a tv in there.  I spend way too much time in it.  It's the most comfortable place to be for me and my dog(s).

Whenever I do go back to work, I don't know how I'll make it without multiple naps.

I'm there with you.  I woke up pissy.  I'm angry and I don't know why.  I feel like just walking out the door....

Of course, to make this all worse, I'm taking it out on one of the good guys.  My husband is kind and supportive.  But today, I can barely stand to be around him.  I want to leave.  I want to walk away.

Fuck this shit!  Fuck this shit! Fuck this shit! fuckthisshitfuckthisshitfuckthisshit! 

bjasdhasdfkjlfsdm,er'

FUck it all!

What the fuck does anything matter?  What the fuck is the fucking point?

Let me the fuck at them ....

I will speak for the Abyss - if the abyss is as fucking pissed off as I am.

How the fuck does someone wake up so fucking mad?

No one is here right now.  Nothing is on (radio, tv, etc) and yet I could fight the fucking world!

How the fuck does someone wake up so fucking mad?

No one is here right now.  Nothing is on (radio, tv, etc) and yet I could fight the fucking world!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know what's worse, that anger state or the apathy/waiting for life to begin, I could give a fuck state I'm in.

Archived