CrazyBoards.org

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have a mood tracker that a) allows for multiple data points in a day; b) is useful for potentially mixed symptoms like high energy but poor mood and negative thoughts, that sort of thing? I seem to cycle through things quickly and haven't found a tracker that seems to do the trick for me. I could just write a bunch of notes, but it would be nice if something could help chart the variations and help me explain it to my pdoc. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Unstrung Harp said:

Does anyone have a mood tracker that a) allows for multiple data points in a day; b) is useful for potentially mixed symptoms like high energy but poor mood and negative thoughts, that sort of thing? I seem to cycle through things quickly and haven't found a tracker that seems to do the trick for me. I could just write a bunch of notes, but it would be nice if something could help chart the variations and help me explain it to my pdoc. Thanks.

Yes, exactly. I've never had much success with mood trackers because of this. My moods are usually either mixed, or just difficult to describe in the usual "1-10" scales.