CrazyBoards.org

So these past 2.5 days I've had that really panicky feeling where I'm going to cry but then I don't and I can't breath because I'm so scared and then I'm fine and I can't function and suddenly I can. I don't know what's happening, I'm going to be going out with a friend in a few days and I'm out with my granddad tomorrow and I'm terrified I'm going to have a panic or anxiety attack when I am out. I'm so scared, I don't know how to tell my mum about it, and I'm at my grandparents house and they mock me for my anxiety. I've been looking for support on the #AlwaysKeepFighting community but that seems to make me more anxious which is a shame because I love that community so much (check it out, seriously). What's happening? What do I do?

Yeah, that's a typical thing to hear, people worrying about worrying. When you're in that situation try to take notice of what is causing it. Learning your stressors is half the battle. If you're able to do that then you should be able to avoid it occurring and you can practise slow, deep breathing. 

Are you on any meds like benzos (as needed even) that could possibly get you through the panic and anxiety while out?  I don't find deep breathing to help much because the anxiety is so overwhelming that I can't focus, and there are too many distractions by other people.  It might work for you though.