CrazyBoards.org

Generic Klonopin

I've read a lot about how Klonopin/Clonazepam is one drug that can have a big difference between the brand name and the generic.

Does anyone know which company manufactures the "good" generic version, as opposed to the less effective ones?

Thanks!

No idea man.  I don't even know who makes my generic klonopin  But I think generics aren't as bad as some people think.  Sure they're not the ORIGINAL thing but they usually are fine for most people.

PBF

It has been my experience that there are two kinds. The "yellow" ones and the "pink" ones. How's that? I have no idea what company makes what.  Most people have no problem with either of them, some can't tolerate one of the colors. It is also my experience that the real thing is much different, but good luck getting it insurance wise.

I have taken both and have no problem with either, and have taken them for several years now.

My p-doc explained that it is not that they are different in the sense that you are not getting the right dose of Clonazapam, it is that the "filler" is different in them and can be hard on some people.

Give them a try and don't worry about it. If one color does not agree with you, ask for the other.

Breeze

Thanks for the replies  ;)

The ones I have are yellow, and seem to be made by Watson.

I haven't taken Klonopin before, and since I don't have insurance I wasn't sure if it would be worth the extra money for the "real" thing.

Archived