CrazyBoards.org

Acts 17:26  
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.
Acts 17:27
God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

God has put it in the hearts of all people to seek him. Whether or not they find him is up to the person but its a completely normal and natural impulse to want to find God. And I wish you much luck in your search.

There's a book called V.A.L.I.S.

It's about a guy and he's journey of trying to find God.

On this book, the main character has a theophany which God has showed him his future and turns out part of it was true and he become obsessed with God.

All sorts of things happens to him while on this search, it's science fiction with philosophy and theology.

What I took from this book is, going after God can make everything worst.

As an agnostic. I think, if there's a God, God would probably just exist everywhere.

Everything would be contained in God.

I think that ended my journey with trying to find God.

I'm still somehow fascinated by the subject so I usually spent sometime studying theology and human sciences like philosophy.

Philosophers are usually very interested in this subject too.

I think curiosity in those subjects are normal and healthy but obsessing can become disastrous.

We as species are interested in this subject.

We are very limited and maybe this limitation makes us wonder about God or science.