CrazyBoards.org

Been feeling a bit freaked out recently. A week ago I was at my photography course and during our break I got talking to some of my classmates. One of them said to me do you have an aura? Now I'm not the kind of person that believes in this stuff but just to amuse her I Iet her check my aura and she told me that I have a grey aura and that there is also the spirit of a man beside me. I scoffed at it but of course curiosity got the better of me and I looked up on Google what all this could mean. Apparently the symptoms of having a ghostly spirit follow you around is very similar to the symptoms of schizophrenia. What freaked me out even more is that for over a year I have thought that something or someone was invading my body because I get horrendous visions all the time where I see dead and decaying people and other macabre stuff and that was one of the signs of having a spirit close by. I don't even believe this stuff or maybe I'm just skeptical but it has really scared me. I think I might avoid these type of conversations with her in the future. She's nice and all that but I'm already dealing with the belief that people read and steal my thoughts I don't need this on top of it.

I agree with you.  I think it would be a good idea to avoid these types of conversations with this classmate.  And you're right, you don't need all of this on top of everything else in your life.  No one does, IMO.  I think it would really freak me out too. 

Maybe you could run all this by your pdoc to get his/her perspective on it all and maybe help you make sense of it all.  That is what I would do, anyway.

Edited by melissaw72
  • Like 1

When symptomatic I get more open and passive to suggestions or even more superstitious.

I twist information of any type, twisted it up and tailor in a way that suits my 'madness'.

It usually validates some delusion.

Anything that is related to my life if I coincidentally come across it's like the universe somehow made me hear/see that for a purpose.

My opinion, if you did not believed you would not be scared.

If she said your 'aura' was brown in a form of a cave and she saw a shadow of a dinosaur would you still dig those up?

I think there's a lot of pseudo science going on and believes are crossed.

Hope this helps you out.

Edited by uncomfortable thoughts
  • Like 1