CrazyBoards.org

I don't know if I'm bipolar....RO means ruled out as if you don't have  it ... Then a year later they give ,me a diagnoses of bipolar 2 rapid cycling  .... I'm so confused every other doctors all (6) says I'm borderline  but I'm so confused I relate to both I don't know what I am an I feel worse 

Can you ask them? Tell them you're confused about the paperwork and want to know what your diagnosis is. I did this with my doctors when my diagnosis was up in the air (BP 2 or 1), and it helped me to understand better what they were thinking. As I said in your status reply, it's possible they just got to know you better and now think bipolar fits. 

I agree with aura ... I'd ask your DRs about it.  They would most likely have their reasons for giving the diagnosis/diagnoses you have.

3 hours ago, sweetlysinister said:

I don't know if I'm bipolar....RO means ruled out as if you don't have  it ... Then a year later they give ,me a diagnoses of bipolar 2 rapid cycling  .

When a DR says something is being ruled out, it doesn't mean something is definitely ruled out.  I mean it could be a final result, but it also could mean that something is currently in the process of being ruled out.  It means at the time that they are trying to rule out whether you have a certain MI or not.  That might take time because they need to observe you and talk to you etc, to get an idea of whether they can rule out (whatever it is) or not.  It is possible that while in the process of being ruled out ... when the bipolar was being ruled out ... they found that in actuality you do have bipolar.  And they are done ruling it out.

But I would talk to your DR, the one who came up with the bipolar diagnosis (or not), and ask about how s/he came to that conclusion.  You can also ask them about ruling things out or not, and how that process works.

It is not ruled out (past tense) it is present tenses in they are actively working on ruling out this diagnosis.

Psychiatric diagnoses are never precise so don't expect 6 doctors to agree. I think you are needlessly spinning your wheels but have fun.

3 minutes ago, notloki said:

It is not ruled out (past tense) it is present tenses in they are actively working on ruling out this diagnosis.

Thanks ... I couldn't write what I did in a sentence.  I knew I used too many words explaining my thoughts.  I tend to do that sometimes.

15 hours ago, notfred said:

Psychiatric diagnoses are never precise so don't expect 6 doctors to agree. I think you are needlessly spinning your wheels but have fun.

And I had 6 doctors agree on borderline what I'm worried about the new diagnosis