CrazyBoards.org

Hi, I'm Princess Warrior

My diagnosis is major depressive disorder with episodes of psychosis, bipolar 2, severe anxiety and panic disorder and agoraphobia. My home life is boring, I am currently going through a divorce and I have three kids from teenager to toddler. That's me in a nutshell. Nice to meet new people since my old forum is closing down. Just like having somewhere to go to be able to talk it out without the pressure of my therapist to tell all.

Hi, Princesswarrior. Welcome to CB; we're glad to have you. I'm sorry you're losing your old community. That has to be rough.

Wait...you have kids in the house from toddler to teenager, and your home life is boring? Are you using boring in the conventional sense of the word? Because that sounds lively as hell to me.

Please feel free to let me or any of the other mods know if you need help with the site.

Gearhead

29 minutes ago, Gearhead said:

Hi, Princesswarrior. Welcome to CB; we're glad to have you. I'm sorry you're losing your old community. That has to be rough.

Wait...you have kids in the house from toddler to teenager, and your home life is boring? Are you using boring in the conventional sense of the word? Because that sounds lively as hell to me.

Please feel free to let me or any of the other mods know if you need help with the site.

Gearhead

It's boring in the adult sense lol I miss adult interaction, it's cartoons and video games all day long over here. Thanks for the warm welcome ?

Hi and welcome to CB. I too have anxiety, panic and agoraphobia (semi recovered, so basically got better enough that I can kid myself I don't have it) and also have kids (not young one's anymore, I do remember the days of endless cartoons going well however!)

I'm sorry you lost your other community, you get to feel at home at places and it's hard when your support system gets taken away. I'm glad you found us though.

• Like 1