CrazyBoards.org

If my work doesnt improve I will be terminated

Its like now I dont even want to try. I feel like a loser by being told I suck so now I'm not really motivated. I feel like I'm being punished for being a fuckup, This is the second job I messed over. And my car window was busted out this weekend as well. I'm not supposed to be here, I'm not supposed to be here. I have so much emotinal baggage it is dragging me further and further dow, I wanna cry all the time. I cant plan a future like this, never having a stable job. It sucks to know you suck at everything you try to do. useless is how I feel

Were you given concrete examples of how or in what areas you need to improve? You can't be expected to simply "improve" with no guidance. Make a manageable list and share it with your boss so that he or she sees you're up to the task.

diane

This company has a 100% turnover rate anyway.

Secrets, if the company has a 100% turnover rate, it's not about you, and it's not your fault.  Management obviously has huge problems.  I wonder if being made to find another job might not be a blessing in disguise.  A poor work environment can't be helping your MI issues.

Cerberus

Well Cerebus yes and no. My low self esteem tells me its me because I jump from job to job and never kept one longer than 3yrs. I am constantly looking for new work never settled. But the turnover here is quite an issue and I thought they would at least appreciate me coming to work the way people quit every other week. The fact that I have no support system outside of work makes me feel even shittier...

Well Cerebus yes and no. My low self esteem tells me its me because I jump from job to job and never kept one longer than 3yrs. I am constantly looking for new work never settled. But the turnover here is quite an issue and I thought they would at least appreciate me coming to work the way people quit every other week. The fact that I have no support system outside of work makes me feel even shittier...

Secrets -

Your first mistake is listening to what your low self-esteem tells you.

Archived