CrazyBoards.org

I can't shake the feeling that my neighbours have installed monitoring systems in my apartment... that they are both filming and recording me... having sex and showering and all of those things... so embarrassing... is this possible? Is this in my head? Please give me your thoughts.... I'm having trouble just "living" here at the moment.... I even took apart powerpoint sockets and lights looking for the cameras and went into my ceiling but couldn't find anything.... unless they are those tiny pin point cameras?? Please help....

It is highly, highly unlikely that your neighbors are spying on you and monitoring you. Why would they? What could possibly cause them to break the law and break into your place to install monitoring equipment? The answer is nothing and they would not. People just don't do that.

• Like 1

I can empathize with what you are going through. 

Unfortunately I am thinking in that general direction of my apartment as well right now, being some cameras somewhere in my apartment.  So I am not sure how helpful I can be.  What is keeping me from thinking that cameras are in my apt is that it doesn't make sense (although that is totally easier said than done, to try to think it wouldn't make sense) how they'd get inside my apartment and install them so fast. 

I want you to know that you are not alone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Thanks everyone - fuck - this is so hard sometimes..... :( 

You're right, it is.  Do you think maybe you need a med tweak?

Also, nice to see you Chicken!  I know not under good circumstances, but it is nice having you around.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chickenlips said:

Thanks everyone - fuck - this is so hard sometimes..... :( 

I know it's hard, and I can sympathize. Is there any way you can get in contact with your doctor and tell him/her what you are experiencing? 

• Like 1

I am sorry you are struggling. I think the others are right. There are no cameras as that is highly unlikely. It doesn't make that feeling any less scary or real feeling though I know that for sure from experience. Please call your pdoc because maybe a med tweak could help this go away. Thinking of you. <3

• Like 1

dear friend, sorry to see you're in distress. i can relate to your suspicions/concerns both personally and remembering you have had these concerns before. it's hard to see what is happening when things all match up. i can only say that i think they aren't monitoring you or intending you harm. i think you're having a rough time and you'll get through it thus round as you have in the past. you have my fullest confidence and support. that you're asking/questioning is a sign you're on the right track in seeking a reality check. 

has as there been other stress in your life of late? i often have breakthrough symptoms when i am overwhelmed. could that be it? if i am not around much on here and you need anything/i can lend an ear if you email  

much love and warmest of peaceful wishes to you, xx

• Like 1