CrazyBoards.org

Sex Issues with Pain meds

Well I had surgery last week and I was rx oxycodone and robaxin.  Neither were helping with the pain so I stopped taking them after 3 days.  So I tried to O the night of the day I stopped and I was anorgasmic.  He could tell I was clenching inside but no orgasmic feeling for me ;)   We tried again 4 days later twice and still no O.  I can't beleieve I finally was able to after months of not b/c of taking Cymbalta and now it disappears again :)

• 3 weeks later...

When I was on that stuff I wasn't really very interested in sex at first. Pain has that effect on me. Later, I was kind of afraid of getting all tensed up (back injury), but I could do it. This was on some weaker opiate whose name I don't recall, as I couldn't handle Vicodin.

Does 2 pump chump have other movable appendages? Even a vicarious O ought to be fun enough to be worth a certain amount of effort from him.

Has anyone ever experienced anorgasm while taking pain meds.  By me sadding the WB a few months ago I was back to having them again.  But we tried twice yesterday and no go ;)

Any input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks B

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have.  9 times out of 10 I wont because my man is 2 pump chump.  I take oxy, prozac, percocet.  I'm completed medicated and trust me it's possible.  It might be hard to do but possible. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived