CrazyBoards.org

Hello everyone ive been diagnosed as bipolar by 4 doctors but there was a mean psychatrist that told me when i was deeply depressed that im schizotypal now i have to mention that prior to starting medications i never had social anxeity on the contrary i always look to hang out with popular guys and have passion for good looking girls. Prior to medications i wasnt able to concentrate iwas too hyperactive looking all days for advebtures and getting in trouble with delinquents and criminals that serve time now in prison. I was doing a little bit cannabis and start acting real strange in the colege i was i was starting talking nonsense with guys especially about sex drank bottles of vodka start disturbing the teachers and wasnt concentrated at all i also had racing thoughts and now i recall experiencing the jerusalem syndrome i thought that i was a prophete than went home had crazy fit of rage smashed a vase went outside while my thoughts were racing insanely and went to a hooker. Is jerusalem syndrome asaociated with mania or schizotypal disorder.. plz need ur help tnx 

hi

I am just wondering why you feel you have to mention the schizotypal diagnosis.

I am not sure what Jerusalem syndrome is and don't know much about schizotypal, but it isn't unheard of to think you are a prophet or someone famous with bipolar.

From what you wrote it all seems to be distressing to you.  Have you told your pdoc (and/or tdoc if you have one) about your thoughts?

It would really suck if you got into some trouble where you ended up in prison.  I would ask your pdoc about your medications, whether a med tweak or adding a new med would help.

plz try to help me here the diagonse is very important for me because u dont treat diabete with aspirin.. so i wanna know what do u think because 4 different psychatrists diagnosed me as bipolar but there was this diagnose that im totally not sure about it do u think my behavior is schizotypal?

So, no, you don't treat diabetes with aspirin because insulin is a hormone while aspirin is a pain reliever.

Mental health meds don't work that way. There is a LOT of crossover, and many meds that were approved for one condition (such as bipolar) will also be used to treat many other conditions, such as schizo-type illnesses. Those two especially are particularly intertwined. The diagnosis doesn't matter as much as if the med works. Are your meds working for you right now, do you think?

4 hours ago, bigbangaz said:

plz try to help me here the diagonse is very important for me because u dont treat diabete with aspirin.. so i wanna know what do u think because 4 different psychatrists diagnosed me as bipolar but there was this diagnose that im totally not sure about it do u think my behavior is schizotypal?

We can't diagnose here.  I would suggest asking your current pdoc what your current diagnosis is.  I would think that would help in deciding what your current diagnosis is.