CrazyBoards.org

BPD Sick of Dealing with it

Ive been dealing with this for over 30 years and I'm just so tired of it all. The pushing people away, the self harm, the eating disorders, the fact that I can't even look at myself in the mirror cause I see failure.  I don't like my picture taken, its not that I don't have support but I'm always thinking there just trying to be nice or they have to feel that way because they love me, I can't take a compliment. I feel like a mistake, a nobody.

I also feel this way. I hope you get a chance to get your head above water soon! - It's usually the times I don't feel like this that keep me going - holding on to those memories and trying to remember they are real. Your memories of better times are real and you deserve them, and I wager you shall have more of the these experiences again!

• 3 weeks later...

I can somewhat understand what you're going through. I have been going through a lot. Sometimes I feel emotionless and empty. Its not a good feeling. Its almost zombie-like. Other times I can be extremely aggressive, irritable, and hypersensitive. I don't think I am a BPD sufferer, but I have self-harmed a few times before. Its not a good thing for someone to do at all. I used to be depressed a lot, but Im so numb now that the only emotions I have are impulses, adrenalin rushes in the lyrics I get lost in and the constant running I do, pleasure from all the cigarettes I smoke, anger, and frustration. 

Im just unempathetic. I can't connect emotionally even to members of my own family, I have to live in such a toxic household environment and I hate that. I used to be so depressed about the fact that I had been so lonely and had no one to talk to. My lack of openness to others and my unattractiveness and unattractive behavior werewhat held me back so much. I was corrupted in the mind and still am today. I don't know how to get right with God. Im getting to where I miss crying because I just cant feel anymore. I feel like Johnny Cash in his song "Hurt". It fits me perfectly. I am too numb to express hardly any emotions besides my basic impulses and anger.