CrazyBoards.org

My neighbors suck!

Loon-A-TiK

My neighbors upstairs have super loud sex, have a dog that runs and barks, and play their TV as loud as it could be in a nursing home. I was thinking of sending them free information on hearing aids so they can turn down the sound.

Some days, like today, I want to hate people, like my neighbors. They suck (each other I think).

Once I was walking down the alley next to my building and hear screaming and laughing, and I thought it was from the bbuilding next door, so I laughed hysterically. It turns out it was the upstairs neighbors.

Guest PinkToo2grrl

wow, i have the same neighbors, only they are next door, not upstairs.  they are so bad i actually had a DREAM about them last night.  it's like, i want MY life back, if i wanted yours i would live with YOU, now go away and shut up!

i dont get how peoplke can be so rude and inconsiderate.

hope you get some moments of peace.

I had the exact same problem (loud sex) and partys with a neighbor once.  It was so loud that it would wake me up several times during the night.  I called to complain at the rental office and guess who answered the phone?  Yep, the girl upstairs.  Needless to say, my complaint was never heard by management.  I moved out 3 months later into an upstairs apartment.

My neighbors were at it again, this time with the bed pounding against the wall so hard I thought they'd either collapse the wall or go through the floor. I had an idea of *asking* them to be quiet, but don't want to humilliate myself or them...

My lease is up in May.

• 4 years later...

I feel your pain. I live under a family of 4 in a studio apartment. http://www.yelp.com/biz/bertsch-properties-chicago#hrid:9ZilTJzFS2_pqvQb2kUbEg

I was able to get out of my lease by threatening an attorney and reporting the building to the city for breaking occupancy codes, as well as health and noise code violations.

Also, you can sign up your crappy neighbors for junk mail. Type "mail me info" in google and put there address in every catalog subscription you find. I signed mines up for birth control info.

Archived