On 4mg of clonazepam my mind is still racing

at night i can't stop thinking, its one, its another

fast fast fast

During the day this doesn't happens that much. Yesterday I took 4mg of klonopil and my mind kept thinking really fast, but I could sleep 7h.

This is the only benzos that works for me for anxiety, the last week and half I have been sleeping less than 4 hours, somtimes only 2hours.

Now it's here 21.49 or 9.49pm and I feel high, really high, but during the day I feel normal. I guess I need another 1mg to sleep this night. I took 1mg this evening.

I don't like taking benzos that much... whem....

I think there could be better options for sleep, especially if wanting to avoid tolerance.  I agree with notloki. 

Also, if the racing thoughts could be more of a mood vs. anxiety symptom, then maybe an AAP addition or increase could help.

I can't take almost any aap.

and ativan made me more anxious.

Clonazepam is the only benzo that works for me, I have tried many. With diazepam, lormetazepam and others I didn't sleep more than 2-3h ...

I don't feel anxious, but I am afraid my doc is gonna say I am too high.

Edited by Bixo

43 minutes ago, melissaw72 said:

Have you tried Ambien to sleep?

Yes, I did.

I have some problem with med metabolisim -more side effects and less possitive effects, longer half life, IE, a med that with 4-6 hours half life had more than 24h on me-.... so I can't take most of meds, even if the dose if under the therapeutic one. 

3 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but was wondering why today will be the last day you take them?

Dependence and possible addiction.

Instead today I wen to the day hospital and gave a short letter to the psychiatrist to warn him so entities cannot harm me because my pdoc will know. The cannot earn more power for now because someone knows so I have more time without them controlling me until I see my psychiatrist on friday,   and I had aleady shut them down a bit with clonazepam -their main weapon is fear and anxiety-

Edited by Bixo

1 hour ago, Bixo said:

Dependence and possible addiction.

Instead today I wen to the day hospital and gave a short letter to the psychiatrist to warn him so entities cannot harm me because my pdoc will know. The cannot earn more power for now because someone knows so I have more time without them controlling me until I see my psychiatrist on friday,   and I had aleady shut them down a bit with clonazepam -their main weapon is fear and anxiety-

I think that going to the day hospital is a step in the right direction.  And giving your pdoc a short letter was a really good idea. Great job!

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2016 at 4:42 PM, notloki said:

I am not impressed with Klonopin's hypnotic effects. Have you tried Ativan ? You might want to consider not using benzos for sleeping but try one of the "Z" drugs, seroquel, or another sedating med.

I also am not a fan of the hypnotic effects - as well as the amnesic effects which I've experienced before. I'll just black out and not remember anything. Sucks.