CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
DrK

Top Signs a Boy Likes You?

Hey Y'all.

What are your top signs a boy likes or "has a crush on" you? I'm currently playing the guessing game with one person and I want to know what your experience is with this! 

1 hour ago, Anna Least said:

Top sign: When you say "Do you like me?" he says "Yes."

Seriously, though, you should ask. Do you like him?

Yes of course I do haha. And yes, that is the top sign, but I think it's very hard to just straight up ask some one, ya' know? I was thinking I should ask him because we're doing something fun this week where we will be alone a lot :)

Well, for me, when a boy likes me he usually brings me frogs and snails as presents, occasionally a pretty rock. Also tends to want me to read him stories and give him hugs, and play pirates. Most of the boys I meet are in the 3-8 year old age range.

The men, on the other hand, engage in conversation and possibly invite or respond positively to an invitation from me to a shared activity.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wooster said:

Well, for me, when a boy likes me he usually brings me frogs and snails as presents, occasionally a pretty rock. Also tends to want me to read him stories and give him hugs, and play pirates. Most of the boys I meet are in the 3-8 year old age range.

The men, on the other hand, engage in conversation and possibly invite or respond positively to an invitation from me to a shared activity.

Hehehe Thank you for that clarification. Too bad he's above 8 years old, as I wouldn't mind being given a pretty rock... :)

51 minutes ago, Anna Least said:

If he's spending time alone with you it's possibly a good sign. But people are weird and complex, so you won't really know without asking. 

Yes, I don't know. It's scary to go out on a limb and ask but it's the only way to be sure! I think until the "right time" comes I'll just have to keep flirting haha. 

It's always scary to ask. It's scary for guys too. The reason it's scary is because we become vulnerable when we ask, and it can really hurt if we don't get the answer we are seeking. However, there is no other way of knowing for sure unless you ask. But, I agree, that there a better time to ask than other times. There is never a "right" time because "right" times never come, but there are better times to ask.

2 hours ago, jt07 said:

It's always scary to ask. It's scary for guys too. The reason it's scary is because we become vulnerable when we ask, and it can really hurt if we don't get the answer we are seeking. However, there is no other way of knowing for sure unless you ask. But, I agree, that there a better time to ask than other times. There is never a "right" time because "right" times never come, but there are better times to ask.

Yes, that's very true. But I also think being vulnerable in front of the other person is very important to feel comfortable around them. And yes, you're right there is no right time, because perfection does not exist. I'm formulating a plan as we speak, which I hope will work in my favor (I don't mean that in a scheming way lol). 

I'll update y'all on what happens (even if you don't care, I am still going to tell you hehe). 

Look for bulges below the waist but above the knees. 

Also, this crap is just as nerve-wracking for men as for women.  Have a beer, kiss the guy and just see what happens.  You'll at least get it out of the way that way.

@Velvet Elvis LOL I second the beer but advise against the surprise kissing.

Have a beer, if you can safely, and then say you like him and would like to kiss him. Springing a kiss on somebody can lead to bumped noses and other physical disasters. Don't sweat, this is the fun part of romance, weirdly. 

I think you know someone likes you whether just friendship or more is they keep in contact. Even if you may not hear from them for a while...they stay in contact. They want to keep you in their life even after you been a tard to them, but don't purposely be a tard just to see if he will. 

Other than that I mean...I am usually blunt....so conversations always get sexual. My issue is mostly do they care about me on an emotional deep level. 

I suck at the emotional upkeep part of a relationship. So idk how useful my advice is....but I am the type to disappear for a while and re-appear. Male or female if they put in the effort to keep you in their life...that is a sign they care. If they start talking to you in a sexual or flirtatious manner like call you beautiful. Then you know they like you at least sexually. If they are always touching you...this is an unconscious activity we all do and when we like someone more than a friend we may find ways to touch them without it being obvious. Someone who only likes you as a friend doesn't constantly touch you. 

Why not try a flirt with this person? If they are talking about their outfit say, "I think you look very handsome." If they down the line say "You look very pretty in that outfit." It's usually a sign they see a green light to try to push it beyond a friendship. 

The most blunt manner is just asking them. Just the issue at some point is what level of care does he have for you...we all can flirt and get sexual without seeing a promising future with the person. 

Hope this help. Plus, a late response to an old post... but I was bored and maybe this will help someone else. 

Edited by CherryBlossom