CrazyBoards.org

Yellow calcite is really helping my 'up' manic phases and my irritation, it's fab. I do have to keep remembering not to wear my jade to bed as I found out that it aids lucid dreaming, no wonder I was having odd dreams! I recognise that the placebo effect may be at work here, but I have always found the theory that stones have metaphysical properties quite convincing myself.

only thing I can add is silly but I'll write it any old way

I lurve crystal hanging from rear view mirrors, in mine and other people's cars

the little colored lights that occur remind me of little fairies dancing around and cheers me up

anything that helps road rage is a goooood thang

Guest PinkToo2grrl

hematite i did find to be very grounding ... helped with anxiety, but too much.  had to stop wearing my bracelet.  made me sleepy.

Yeah, I can't really explain it but moonstone and opal both seem to help me stay focused on my priorities and not get distracted by what other people want from me.  I've come to think of them as my "lucky" earrings when I have to do something with people that tend to overwhelm me.

*takes note*  Moonstone... opal....

Not knowing anything about gemstones, I had rose quartz about me constantly for about five years.  I never experienced any of its purported effects, but hey....  Moonstone... opal....

I'm Wiccan, and in Wicca gems are considered to be very important in supporting the body and spirit.

I use rose quartz to ease my anxieties and create a loving ambiance around me. I wear an amber star as a symbol of my faith (each of the lower points of the star represent the elements of earth, air, fire, and water, wtih the top p9oint being spirit). This helps me avoid negativity and feel balanced.

Speaking of balanced, I need to go get my star and wear it. I didn't wear it at work out of fear of being outed from the broom closet, but maybe it could have helped me prevent getting fired!

pm me if you'd like to know more about crystals and gems. I'm pretty good with them.

---------loon-----------

• 2 months later...

Archived