CrazyBoards.org

;)

I'm getting better, I know I am.

So why do I come as Severely Depressed on every online depression screening I did today?

And Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety....

What the **** was I before?

I've just eaten 100g of pecan nuts.

Well, haven't eaten much else today.

I see my psych on Tuesday. He may reduce my efexor dose. o joy...

;)

I'm getting better, I know I am.

So why do I come as Severely Depressed on every online depression screening I did today?

And Anxiety, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety....

What the **** was I before?

I've just eaten 100g of pecan nuts.

Well, haven't eaten much else today.

I see my psych on Tuesday. He may reduce my efexor dose. o joy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it really mostly deprends on how you feel and how your doctor feels you are doing.  online screenings can very often be way off and very inacurate at times.  dont let some online tests make you feel bad and forget all of the progress you have made.

be well

~ophelia

I think a lot of the online screenings are sponsored by drug companies who want you to take their drugs.  If you asked "normal" people if they have trouble falling asleep, worry, blah, blah, blah, they would most likely answer yes.  My point is that you are using a very imprecise tool.  Don't worry about what those tests tell you, believe your gut.  If you are feeling better than before, then you are better than you were.  I'm glad things are getting better for you.  And speaking of silly online tests, I took the test for ediets, just for the hell of it, and I said I weigh (now this is all lies) but I said I weigh 98 pounds, am 6 feet tall, and would like to lose at least 40 pounds.  And they said they can help me reach my goal!!!  Now does that sound like they want to help me, or just take my money?

thank you....

I'm feeling better....and worse....if that makes sense....I am aware of the feelings....and how much they ache..things are less repressed and depressed down.....and I feel anxious, rather than depressed..and also very very sad and my heart aches....

Archived