CrazyBoards.org

Hi,

I'm about 5'4 and weigh 140. I'm not in terrible or great shape.

I gained weight on Seroquel. I'm determined not to buy a new wardrobe just because I got fat.

So I'm determined to maintain and even lose weight. I wear a 6-8 (used to be 4-6). I'd like to wear those clothes again and not suck it in to wear my size 6 clothes!

I joined a gym (ladies super fitness), am vegan but watching my diet closely, and trying to just be healthy.

If I go to weight watchers, will they just laugh at me that I'm "thin" and concerned about my 10 vanity lbs?

I just don't want to get fat and I'm afraid.

If I go to weight watchers, will they just laugh at me that I'm "thin" and concerned about my 10 vanity lbs?

I just don't want to get fat and I'm afraid.

when i went i was hm 140-145.  i should be 120-125.  i felt a bit out of place.  you can always do it online.

the good thing about weight watchers is it teaches you how to eat right... and you cant go below a certain number of points a day.  it's not like a how to be ana guide.  i think it can help almost anyone b/c it's about how to eat healthy...

you certainly don't need to diet ... but making sure that you eat right and exercise on the zyprexa is a REALLY good idea.  if you're not sure about how to eat right, weight watchers is a great place to start.  or you can see if your health insurance (if you have it) will cover a nutritionist.

Archived