CrazyBoards.org

I am ...

Haha...yeah tried to make a joke there..lmao

Anywho, I am Sara , I'm 21 and I suffer from Bipolar Type I and also have a long history with eating disorders which seem to be inactive at the moment.

I'm a member of a couple support forums such as this one and enjoy them so I'm sure I'll like this one as well. I live near Toronto, Canada where I also go to a support group  and I'm a university student who hopefully will be done next year.

Um..what else? I used to live in Italy, for about 3 years and that was a great experience. Oh I'm on lithium , 750 mg one day , and 900 the other for the bipolar as well as synthroid for my thyroid problem which came about as a result of taking the lithium..funny eh? not really but I'll laugh anyway... ;)

Ok so I think I'll stop there, I hope to get to know all/most/some of you.

~Sara~

Um..what else? I used to live in Italy, for about 3 years and that was a great experience. Oh I'm on lithium , 750 mg one day , and 900 the other for the bipolar as well as synthroid for my thyroid problem which came about as a result of taking the lithium..funny eh? not really but I'll laugh anyway... ;)
Humor is all we got somedays...I laugh at my life often when it gets ridiculously awful usually... :)

Welcome aboard,

Suze

Archived