CrazyBoards.org

Can't sleep

I haven't been sleeping much lately . I do get some sleep..but it wasn't that long ago that I was sleeping all day long. This is frustrating and Pdoc gave me some med but..I even have xanax. It just isn't happening.

It must be a cycle where I am not out spending, but I'm not stable, either. I really don't hate it THAT much, but the rest of the world operates in daytime hours.

I just wanted to get that out. I know it isn't like it's the end of the world. I just need to sleep. It is 3:15 am and here I am , once again...

Hey BC,

Hope you're sleeping now. I can relate ... for me, it seems that sleep is the first thing to go.  Tweaking the lithium up, or the Depakote, fixes it for me; it may take a day or two to kick in.  APs work too, but they leave me hung over.  Benzos do nothing.

After a few days I decide I don't really need much sleep, which always makes it a surprise to come back to the world of Seven to Eight Hours and see how calm and clear everything is here.

Good luck,

sg

I haven't been sleeping much lately . I do get some sleep..but it wasn't that long ago that I was sleeping all day long. This is frustrating and Pdoc gave me some med but..I even have xanax. It just isn't happening.

It must be a cycle where I am not out spending, but I'm not stable, either. I really don't hate it THAT much, but the rest of the world operates in daytime hours.

I just wanted to get that out. I know it isn't like it's the end of the world. I just need to sleep. It is 3:15 am and here I am , once again...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Story of my recent life...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't sleep eh - seroquel springs to mind.  You could ask your doc for seroquel, its the best in the west for insomnia.  Way better than benzos.

PBF

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't sleep eh - seroquel springs to mind.

Archived