CrazyBoards.org

Should I call pdoc

I feel stupid calling him, but Im having anxiety all the time.  Some days better than others.  But, if something happens, like I think my kids are sick (which they've been healthy, but I always worry they're getting sick), I go into major panic mode.  The other day, I almost had a panic attack in the grocery store because I had alot of stuff to put up at the cash register and was really overwhelmed. 

Please help me decide if calling my pdoc is a good idea or not.  I don't see him till next Thursday.  I keep thinking maybe I can hold out till then, but then, I don't know.

Well, all he's doing right now is lowering my Abilify, from 5mg a day, to 2.5mg a day.  He said that's probably causing my anxiety because it's activating.  If it's still not better in 10 days, then I should go off it.  He didn't give me anything to help me in the meantime, though, so I guess I suffer.  Hopefully, lowering the Abilify will help.

i know i came into this late but as a general nod yeah i would call too.

first, it's a doctors job to help you stay well.

and especially with anxiety disorders, it helps to know you've done what you can.

good luck and keep us posted. aloha.

Archived