CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
TheEpicKen

Does My Friend Self-injury?

I found out my friend stabs herself with a pencil in the hand to feel better. I am concerned. Please help, is this considered self-harm?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pixiechick
      So I’ve recently had my heart broken by someone I thougth was the love of my life. The way he ended the relationship was disrespectful, disregarding our years together and just overal shattered my heart into a million pieces.
      The first two weeks I was going on fine, I kept myself busy, I was barely home and I didn’t give myself the time to even think about it. It has been in the last week that it has really hit me. How much I invested into the relationship, only to find out that I was the only one. How much love I still have and have had for this man, only to find out that he didn’t feel the same. How many years I’ve spent building something together, memories, a life, only to be all taken away in a second. 
      I think what hurts the most, is the when I realized how easily he ended things. Withouth remorse, without so much as a blink of an eye. That really made me realize how little I ment to him. And that’s what hurts the most. Someone being your whole world, and you not being even a speck of theirs. 
      How could I not see it all along? My friend told me, that it’s because I really did and still do love him. I couldn’t see that he was not as invested as I was. She didn’t see it either.
      How do you guys deal with heartbreak? I haven’t been able to eat, sleep or think straight since it happend. And the urges of a relapse are really really strong. I’ve already relapsed in my eating, I don’t want to do it in SI too. 
      What is something that helped you through a rough breakup? When you feel really worthless, unimportant and just broken? 

• By ztarrsbright
      So i have a female best friend, im a man and we are the best friends of all time, she really helped me trough my depression and addictions. There are no more than a friendship, we already talked about it and we date other people. The problem arise when my parents, very religious, start to say that i spend to much time whit her, but we really just do the normal friend things, she come to my home, we eat, we hang out, etc. We see everyday because of college.
      It obsesses me that my parents annoy me whit their shit that i will end just having sex whit her, or that she just want that, we had the opportunity before and we choosed to not, and even if that happens cant just let me alone?.
      Im all day thinking that they are against me, also they annoy me and its hell.
      Can someone give me advice?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By lightriso
      It's the third day of December and I decided I wanted to do this thing called 'No cut December'. I want to recover from self harm, and help others along the way as we get through this journey together. 
      So for the whole month of December, let's try to stay clean. It's a quite a challenge but I'm sure we can do it.
    • By lightriso
      Ugh. I hate this.
      I just slipped up after being twelve days clean. 
      I noticed I always go a period of time being clean then slip up. This has been happening for months now. 
      For example, I would be two weeks clean then slip up. After that, I would go like a week and a half clean and then slip up.
      I'm so sick of this cycle. 
    • By lightriso
      Today my mom told me she was trying to find a counselor. 
      Today was the first day I wore short sleeves without makeup on my arm.
      Today I don't have to live in fear about people finding out.