CrazyBoards.org

Mania is under control still feel the strongest man though!

Hi guys

1 month ago i went through very bad manic episode i was agitated aggressive can't stop talking hypersexual i was god but not god i was put intof fights and end up convince the police that i'm mentally ill they always let me go for that (cool isn't it :P ) my pdoc changed some of my meds dosage and added some so now i feel calm and "normal" somehow the increase in confidence didn't go away though it decreased but i still walk tall in the street wanting for trouble i don't know guys should i give it more time ? or should i call my pdoc ? thanks

1 hour ago, isbipo said:

Hi guys

1 month ago i went through very bad manic episode i was agitated aggressive can't stop talking hypersexual i was god but not god i was put intof fights and end up convince the police that i'm mentally ill they always let me go for that (cool isn't it :P ) my pdoc changed some of my meds dosage and added some so now i feel calm and "normal" somehow the increase in confidence didn't go away though it decreased but i still walk tall in the street wanting for trouble i don't know guys should i give it more time ? or should i call my pdoc ? thanks

I would call your pdoc because even if the mania lessened, from what you describe, you still have symptoms, and IMO there might be a chance it could get worse.

1 hour ago, isbipo said:

and end up convince the police that i'm mentally ill they always let me go for that (cool isn't it

You are so fortunate ... every time I was symptomatic and the police were involved one way or another, I always ended up on the psych unit.

• Like 1

I would talk to your pdoc before somebody informs you of your actual strength in a way that doesn't leave you injured. On the other hand, this is a natural feeling if you're stacked and know how to handle yourself.  Keep in mind that violence may lead you to that other psych unit known as the state prison system.  I would get help ASAP.

• Like 2