CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
.id

What do you wish you can do

What are the things you wish you could do?

For me it is handwriting and playing a musical instrument 

I wish I could speak about six other languages. :lol: I work on this in my own time, but if I could just snap my fingers and have a talent, language would be it. 

Unrealistically, I wish I could communicate with my cats in a way we could each understand. 

I wish I could find a job in my field doing what I like to do.

Apart from the ability to murder without reprecussion, I'd say that I just want to be able to dance like no-one is looking!

That I could stop wishing, because its nonsense and only leads to negative results, like things I can't have. Never gets me anywhere, its not productive. Not that anything I do is, but anyways. 

On 12/8/2016 at 1:33 PM, Mim said:

Unrealistically, I wish I could communicate with my cats in a way we could each understand. 

^That would be amazing.

I wish I was artistic. Or that I could write without constantly judging myself or feeling like it's/I'm not good enough. I would love to write a novel someday, but don't feel like it will ever happen.

read in russian. my favourite book is crime and punishment and i would like to read it in the original.

generally speaking though i'd like to be an omni-glot. i think language is so interesting. though i hated taking philosophy of language in grad school. super fucking technical crap.

anyway...that's my answer.

• Like 1

I wish I could have been an epidemiologist. I wish I could take away my illness. I wish I knew how to act around people outside of my close circle. 

I don't have many wishes in life, though. I am quite happy with my existence and with my marriage. My frustration is the schizoaffective element that prevents me from experiencing what should be a very blessed life.

I wish I could overcome my paralytic self doubt and insecurity and just finish my PhD. 

Energize like in Star Trek. Appear wherever I wanted to without driving the goddamed car or flying.

It would also be nice to fly.

Live life 24/7 like a committed  hedonist and not actually give a fuck what people think.

Edited by hamster
  • Like 1

To become a professional writer, while I work for a technical helpdesk.  I'd keep copious notes!

9 hours ago, TakeAChillPill said:

I wish I was skinny again and I'd vow to never stop taking care of myself.  

I'll sign on to that one.

I also wouldn't mind being able to fly, while we're wishing.(ETA - just saw Flash and water had the same idea on that).

Edited by dancesintherain
  • Like 1

I wish I could get back into martial arts, but physical disability stuff makes that impossible. I've kinda come to terms with that. Still messes us up sometimes.

Tri

7 hours ago, WinterTidings said:

I wish I could get back into martial arts, but physical disability stuff makes that impossible. I've kinda come to terms with that. Still messes us up sometimes.

Tri

I hear you. I miss doing a lot of things since having my body turn on me. Still trying to come to terms with it...

I wish I could think and learn as well as I used to. I still struggle in the brain department. It's gotten better but still not good. I want to do research for a living. My brain is unacceptable. 

I wish I could go back in time and fix my relationship before it broke apart or go forward in time and hit the point where I'm healed and don't mind anymore. .