CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
.id

What do you wish you can do

I wish, I wish I wish I was a fish. 

Not really.  I wish I could create beautiful things. I wish I could speak another language. I wish I could fix the things mania broke. What a mess.:(

I wish I was okay. I wish that I actually had hope of recovery. I wish that I could make it through one day without insulting myself. Or even half a day. A few hours. Anything. Please.

I wish I could make electronic music (pschill and psytrance) using a full studio. 

I also want to learn to speak more languages.

I wish I could:

Survive in the wilderness so that I can be a hermit like this man https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/books/the-stranger-in-the-woods-for-27-years-maines-north-pond-hermit.html?_r=0

Build a yurt and live off the land like this young guy https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/i-put-my-thing-down-flip-it-and-yurt-it?utm_term=.ksx84xRKvK#.tuO2KxlNjN

Be able to run or ride my bike for long distances without getting tired and out of breath/without my knees hurting. 

Have boundless energy and motivation, not be depressed.

Drive a car, work anywhere without my mental/emotional problems getting in the way.

Socialize/be comfortable with people and have healthy relationships with them.

Be an animator, a writer, a ballet dancer.

Fly or have some sort of magic powers/be a witch. 

Make my own clothes or be able to tailor them if I need to.

Be cool, confident, not awkward, have all my shit together, etc.

Edited by nervousbat
  • Like 1

I wish I could drink a latte and eat Greek bagels without getting an upset stomach

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, water said:

I wish I could drink a latte and eat Greek bagels without getting an upset stomach

:( I wish I could cure your stomach so that you could have those things!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nervousbat said:

I wish I could:

Survive in the wilderness so that I can be a hermit like this man https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/books/the-stranger-in-the-woods-for-27-years-maines-north-pond-hermit.html?_r=0

Build a yurt and live off the land like this young guy https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/i-put-my-thing-down-flip-it-and-yurt-it?utm_term=.ksx84xRKvK#.tuO2KxlNjN

Be able to run or ride my bike for long distances without getting tired and out of breath/without my knees hurting. 

Have boundless energy and motivation, not be depressed.

Drive a car, work anywhere without my mental/emotional problems getting in the way.

Socialize/be comfortable with people and have healthy relationships with them.

Be an animator, a writer, a ballet dancer.

Fly or have some sort of magic powers/be a witch. 

Make my own clothes or be able to tailor them if I need to.

Be cool, confident, not awkward, have all my shit together, etc.

Being able to survive in the wilderness might become very important if there is a world war and you manage to survive.  

I also want boundless energy and motivation!

I love modern dance.  I wish I didn't have two left feet.  At least I've got a good sense of rythym.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TakeAChillPill said:

Being able to survive in the wilderness might become very important if there is a world war and you manage to survive.  

I also want boundless energy and motivation!

I love modern dance.  I wish I didn't have two left feet.  At least I've got a good sense of rythym.  

Very true, I think survival skills would definitely come in handy for a sudden economic collapse or war or disaster. It's funny you say you have two left feet, I mean not in that way but I mean coincidental. I'm a klutz too, I tripped on my feet today twice while walking. I love dancing when I have any energy for it, but usually do it alone because I am so awkward heheh. Modern dance is wonderful, I completely agree! I saw this years ago when I was maybe 13 and it's been deleted and reposted by different users. This dance to me is unforgettable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmY1dcRi0hc It's a bit loud though, you might have to adjust the volume.

There is also an amazing short series I saw on Netflix called Big Ballet, about plus-sized ballet dancers coming together to perform Swan Lake. I watched that whole series in one day I think. It was great. 

Edited by nervousbat
  • Like 1

I wish I could begin a project, or make a commitment, sure in the knowledge that my mind wouldn't fall apart before I completed it, leaving other people in the lurch.

• Like 1