CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
WinterRosie

No goodbyes, just good memories

Pod was going to send me some pickled peppers from his garden, and now I'll never taste them. He was a remarkably upbeat person, and had a way of bringing the best out of you, even in your darkest hour. He will be missed tremendously.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Flash said:

Pod was going to send me some pickled peppers from his garden, and now I'll never taste them. He was a remarkably upbeat person, and had a way of bringing the best out of you, even in your darkest hour. He will be missed tremendously.

He was so good at so many things and enjoyed sharing his interests with all of us. He never talked down to anyone either. That is why he is so loved.

My heart still hurts  quite a bit and I am having a really hard time with all of this, but seeing how much we loved him and how he touched so many people here, makes me feel a bit bettter!

• Like 2

A Buddhist prayer for the dead, just need to let it out

༈ སྨོན་ལམ་བསྡུས་པ་ནི།

ཨེ་མ་ཧོ༔ ངོ་མཚར་སངས་རྒྱས་སྣང་བ་མཐའ་ཡས་དང་༔
གཡས་སུ་ཇོ་བོ་ཐུགས་རྗེ་ཆེན་པོ་དང་༔
གཡོན་དུ་སེམས་དཔའ་མཐུ་ཆེན་ཐོབ་རྣམས་ལ༔
སངས་རྒྱས་བྱང་སེམས་དཔག་མེད་འཁོར་གྱིས་བསྐོར༔
བདེ་སྐྱིད་ངོ་མཚར་དཔག་ཏུ་མེད་པ་ཡི༔
བདེ་བ་ཅན་ཞེས་བྱ་བའི་ཞིང་ཁམས་དེར༔
བདག་ནི་འདི་ནས་ཚེ་འཕོས་གྱུར་མ་ཐག༔
སྐྱེ་བ་གཞན་གྱིས་བར་མ་ཆོད་པ་རུ༔
དེ་རུ་སྐྱེས་ནས་སྣང་མཐའི་ཞལ་མཐོང་ཤོག༔
དེ་སྐད་བདག་གིས་སྨོན་ལམ་བཏབ་པ་འདི༔
ཕྱོགས་བཅུའི་སངས་རྒྱས་བྱང་སེམས་ཐམས་ཅད་ཀྱིས༔
གེགས་མེད་འགྲུབ་པར་བྱིན་གྱིས་བརླབ་ཏུ་གསོལ༔
ཏདྱ་ཐཱ༔ པཉྩ་ནྡྲི་ཡ་ཨཱ་ཝ་བོ་དྷ་ནཱ་ཡེ་སྭཱ་ཧཱ༔

ཞེས་པ་འདི་ནི་སྤྲུལ་སྐུ་མི་འགྱུར་རྡོ་རྗེ་དགུང་ལོ་བཅུ་གསུམ་གསེར་འཕྱང་གི་ལོ་ས་ག་ཟླ་བའི་ཚེས་བདུན་ལ་གཙོ་འཁོར་རྣམས་ཀྱིས་ཞལ་གཟིགས་པའི་ཚེ་སངས་རྒྱས་སྣང་བ་མཐའ་ཡས་ཀྱིས་དངོས་སུ་གསུངས་པའོ།། །།

EMAHO

NGO TSAR SANGYÉ NANGWA TAYÉ DANG
Amitabha, magnificent Buddha of Boundless Light,

YÉ SU JOWO TUKJÉ CHENPO DANG
With the great compassionate lord Avalokiteshvara to his right,

YÖN DU SEMPA TU CHEN TOP NAM LA
And the mighty bodhisattva Vajrapani on his left,

SANGYÉ CHANG SEM PAKMÉ KHOR GYI KOR
Surrounded by an assembly of countless buddhas and bodhisattvas

DÉ KYI NGO TSAR PAK TU MÉPA YI
In the place of wonder and boundless joy and happiness—

DEWA CHEN SHYÉ JA WÉ SHYING KHAM DER
That is the heavenly realm of Sukhavati, the Blissful Paradise.

DAK NI DI NÉ TSÉ PÖ GYUR MA TAK
When the time comes for me to leave this present life,

KYEWA SHYEN GYI BAR MA CHÖ PA RU
May I go there directly, without any other birth upon the way,

DÉ RU KYÉ NÉ NANG TÉ SHYAL TONG SHOK
And being reborn there, may I see Amitabha face to face!

DÉ KÉ DAK GI MÖNLAM TABPA DI
May this, my fervent prayer of aspiration,

CHOK CHÜI SANGYÉ CHANG SEM TAMCHÉ KYI
Be blessed by all the buddhas and bodhisattvas of the ten directions

GEK MÉ DRUBPAR CHIN GYI LAP TU SOL
So that it is accomplished, without the slightest hindrance!

TEYATA PENTSIN DRIYA AWA BODHANAYÉ SOHA

I know I'm posting so incredibly late (my mind has been chaos), but I wanted to let everyone know I am here and how much of a loss this is for CB. Pod was great... kind of the easygoing person you could count on to be level-headed in chat. It's so hard to lose people; grief is something that never gets easier with repetition. Sorry, this is a terrible disjointed post and Pod deserves better... but it's easier to express my sentiment by just leaving this song here, for Pod.

• Like 1

May I share a picture that Pod made, I was paying for it but it seems better that it is left to Pods family

I wish I could of had it but it is not something to bring up with the family

If anyone wants a copy I can PM it too you

Edited by .id
Removed Image

Edited by water
edited out to respect board rules...

I'm sorry. I respectfully disagree.

We have no idea what pod's relationship to his family about CrazyBoards was. Intentionally outing someone is an action we take very seriously, even if that member has died.

this image is now searchable on the internet and it would take nary a few moments to connect the digital dots.

please respect pod's anonymity here.

1 minute ago, Wooster said:

We have no idea what pod's relationship to his family about CrazyBoards was. Intentionally outing someone is an action we take very seriously, even if that member has died.

this image is now searchable on the internet and it would take nary a few moments to connect the digital dots.

I didn't mean to out Pod in the least.

I thought if someone was already connected to him and his family, then.....??

(We overlapped, and I added)

I've been off CB for all of january and only logged in today to be greeted with this awful news. I'm truly shocked and saddened, he was always so lovely and a calm energy. I will miss him.

On 10/02/2017 at 10:28 PM, Wooster said:

I did send an email to Pod's address, no mention of where we met. Just incase someone might get access, I can deal with that if it happens. I will keep an eye out on search engines for the image linking to this site but none as yet, if anyone does find a link I will post it in another format that should be impossible to find

.id, I understand your desire to share things about your connection with pod. Talking about our memories helps us process the loss. I'd like to ask that you do something like put the image in a blog at least so it's not directly indexed in google searches. We take our members' anonymity very seriously here at CB, and that includes even unto death.

While we certainly aren't trying to inhibit anyone's grieving process, it's really paramount that we think about pod's privacy, and do so in a proactive fashion (keep things from happening) than a responsive/reactive fashion (dealing with it when something happens). This is because once something is on the internet, it's essentially out there forever, no takebacks.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wooster said:

.id, I understand your desire to share things about your connection with pod. Talking about our memories helps us process the loss. I'd like to ask that you do something like put the image in a blog at least so it's not directly indexed in google searches. We take our members' anonymity very seriously here at CB, and that includes even unto death.

While we certainly aren't trying to inhibit anyone's grieving process, it's really paramount that we think about pod's privacy, and do so in a proactive fashion (keep things from happening) than a responsive/reactive fashion (dealing with it when something happens). This is because once something is on the internet, it's essentially out there forever, no takebacks.

Could you remove it for me then please Wooster, I have tried too but no luck. You could of removed it before if you believed it was necessary, I would of understood :)

It is ok I have done it, I was having a blind moment and could not see the delete button haha

Edited by .id
Update

Thanks, .id

i appreciate it. I wanted to make sure we weren't leaving a way for someone to make connections to CB we aren't sure pod would have wanted them to make.

You are welcome, I know the chance was slim but thank you for pointing it out  Thank you for being nice about it it. it is best we take no chances. :) Takecare

OMG... I haven't been on an actual computer since Oct.  I had no idea this happened.  This is heartbreaking.  He had such a great presence here for so long.  I'll miss him.

I am going to post this here and a new thread 

the puppies are in a great home and adopted ... the people were checked completely and they promised to love them forever 

their contract states if they cannot for any reason take care of them .... they will come back to rescue and I will be called

The dogs are together and in a great home .......   I think pod would be pleased 

thanks to all who helped make this possible 

D

• Like 3