CrazyBoards.org

I don't know how to start this. so here goes. I am hurting, hurting in more than one-way shape and form. I give everything I have to get nothing back. I hurt more than ever. I miss pod, Went to ask him a question and he wasn't there;( (crying so hard so this might end up all wacky) I hurt for the people how are hurting. I feel bad for the people how I have hurt. I am scared about this new President. I am scared I will die from my cancer. I am hurting scared and alone in a room full of people. I wish i could understand more. I want more than anything to tell someone how I felt but it will never happen. I am sorry this is all over the place.

Who is 'pod?'

I'm sorry you are feeling like this.  Not sure how long you've been feeling like this, but going IP came to my mind ... it sounds like you need a break from everything and some room to breathe. 

Are you seeing a tdoc and/or pdoc, on meds etc?

@melissaw72 pseudo(pod) was a chat mod who recently passed away.

Ashley I am sorry you are so scared and hurting. I miss pod, too.

5 minutes ago, confused said:

@melissaw72 pseudo(pod) was a chat mod who recently passed away.

Thanks for letting me know. 

14 hours ago, AshleyS said:

I don't know how to start this. so here goes. I am hurting, hurting in more than one-way shape and form. I give everything I have to get nothing back. I hurt more than ever. I miss pod, Went to ask him a question and he wasn't there;( (crying so hard so this might end up all wacky) I hurt for the people how are hurting. I feel bad for the people how I have hurt. I am scared about this new President. I am scared I will die from my cancer. I am hurting scared and alone in a room full of people. I wish i could understand more. I want more than anything to tell someone how I felt but it will never happen. I am sorry this is all over the place.

Ashley, you are dealing with a lot of scary things. I think we are all kind of scared of the new president and cancer is probably the worst fear of anyone. It's understandable that you are scared. But please don't take on guilt. And don't let other people's pain weigh on you so much that it brings you down. Take care of yourself first and foremost and without any guilt whatsoever.

I'm sorry you feel alone. At least here there are a lot of people who understand how you feel.

10 hours ago, jt07 said:

Ashley, you are dealing with a lot of scary things. I think we are all kind of scared of the new president and cancer is probably the worst fear of anyone. It's understandable that you are scared. But please don't take on guilt. And don't let other people's pain weigh on you so much that it brings you down. Take care of yourself first and foremost and without any guilt whatsoever.

I'm sorry you feel alone. At least here there are a lot of people who understand how you feel.

Thank Jt it is super hard and on top of all this i start school in a week. idk if i am going to be able to do this.who knows