CrazyBoards.org

I'm starting to not give a fuck. So what ever I got 3 150 Wellbutrin XL I can take a day. First I was eating all 3 in the morning still not managing to wake the fuck up! All damn day long people looking at me like I got a muthafuckin problem. I go to fast I go too fuckin slow. Who gives a fuck. Downing ibuprofen like candy the past few days. Stomach feeling like a empty pit. I cant persuade myself to be conficit with eating healthy. Well also people always in my muthafuckin ear like right the fuck now. Bosses naggin wanted to fucking cuss some people out a few days in a row. So with my inner humor I am making it along. Question? What the fuck is up with people? They seem to be so happy but when they approach me it's like fuckin therapy or fucking what's wrong time or your doing something wrong. So back to the main subject I also have Dr.s orders that I can take 2 WellXL in am and 1 later in day. It seems to be working right now. Excepty for the fact that I want to choke the fuck out of my roommate for not shutting the fuck up. Oh and I'm going to try to stop the Nsaids. My jaw is already hurting from these damn teeth.

8 hours ago, Level_With_Me said:

I'm starting to not give a fuck. So what ever I got 3 150 Wellbutrin XL I can take a day. First I was eating all 3 in the morning still not managing to wake the fuck up! All damn day long people looking at me like I got a muthafuckin problem. I go to fast I go too fuckin slow. Who gives a fuck. Downing ibuprofen like candy the past few days. Stomach feeling like a empty pit. I cant persuade myself to be conficit with eating healthy. Well also people always in my muthafuckin ear like right the fuck now. Bosses naggin wanted to fucking cuss some people out a few days in a row. So with my inner humor I am making it along. Question? What the fuck is up with people? They seem to be so happy but when they approach me it's like fuckin therapy or fucking what's wrong time or your doing something wrong. So back to the main subject I also have Dr.s orders that I can take 2 WellXL in am and 1 later in day. It seems to be working right now. Excepty for the fact that I want to choke the fuck out of my roommate for not shutting the fuck up. Oh and I'm going to try to stop the Nsaids. My jaw is already hurting from these damn teeth.

I'm sorry you are feeling like this.  From what you wrote you sound really angry/agitated.  Am I on the right track?

Ibuprofen can make your stomach feel not right and IME, at least, too much is very bad for it.  Taking lots of ibuprofen can do that (personal experience).

Have you talked to your pdoc or tdoc about this?