CrazyBoards.org

It is the consensus of the Crazyboards moderators that chat has become impossible for us to moderate.  We are therefore disabling it for the foreseeable future.  As our present chat software is going to be discontinued soon, there are no plans to reopen chat until replacement software can be evaluated, tested and implemented.  This will likely not happen in the next six months.  

We apologize for the inconvenience.   

• Like 1

...inconvenience. i don't have words strong enough to express how much more than an inconvenience this is.

• Like 6

This destroys much of the social contact I have aside from work and family. Forums simply aren't the same.

• Like 7

I'm sorry to hear this. I dont go there a lot but I've spent a lot of time there for stretches and don't know where I'd be without some of the people I've met there.  I know many will have a hard time not having a place to go that feels right and that truly sucks. 

• Like 3

this is nuts.... Chat is the only place I feel safe. ARE YOU KIDDEN ME.... SO SAD 

• Like 4

I have met some pretty cool people on chat.

giphy.gif

Edited by KnickNak
  • Like 4

It's not gone for good.  Chat culture simply got too toxic for us to deal with, and the constant demand for moderators to intervene in all kinds of drama was more than we could deal with.  A site like this needs a functioning chat room.  We'll have one again.  In the meantime, the people who were moderating chat need a break.

• Like 2